The UFC should pay fighters after their tests come in

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by NekMinnit, Apr 10, 2019.

1. NekMinnit

NekMinnit The Reapers Era

So if a fighter tests positive for PEDs (picogram or hippogram), the opponent gets a % and any belts they have/won is stripped instantly. No more cheating, its time to be clean like the fighters from downunder

2. donkeypunch2012

donkeypunch2012 Blue Belt

The ufc doesnt care if you cheat if you sell ppv's as we have seen with Jones.

Also popositive tests make the ufc look bad so I doubt they would try and bring more attention to it by increasing punishments.

TheLinguist and Ingjr like this.
  3. MusterX

MusterX Titanium Belt

I'm so fucking glad sports like the N.F.L. are not run by the MMA people. The Superbowl is viewed in over 100 countries. Each team is worth billions. They are not going to risk that kind of sport for fucking draconian steroid rules. You guys apparently want to kill MMA cause you sure as fuck aren't going to save it.

cshireman4, MAGNAT and TheLinguist like this.
  4. Lukn4trbl

Lukn4trbl Purple Belt

The ref and judges should also wait to announce their decisions until after the test.

Black Paladin and TheLinguist like this.
  5. Ingjr

Ingjr Purple Belt

Jon Jones would be one broke mo-fo if that was the case.

6. Me&MrJones

Me&MrJones Red Belt

Over 100 countries? Yeah everybody stays up to watch this sport that is non-existing outside the United States.

Facts:
    CBS on Monday announced that the Super Bowl game between the New England Patriots and Los Angeles Rams attracted 98.2 million viewers. The game had the smallest viewership since the 2008 Super Bowl.

NFL is dying.

NekMinnit likes this.
  7. IndyCovaHart

IndyCovaHart Gold Belt

Just bleed.

8. MusterX

MusterX Titanium Belt

Actually closer to 200 countries.

Sunday night’s championship game will be broadcast and viewed in 180 countries in 25 languages, including nine languages on site at University of Phoenix Stadium, according to the NFL.

That has nothing to do with it though. Athletes use PED's. Some sports kinda just accept it and have minimal testing and penalties. Some go nuts, like some of you want to do with MMA, and all it does is hurt the sport.

9. Haj01

Haj01 Silver Belt

Companies shouldn't get involved for the service you provided them. It's the regulatory bodies the commission. And they have shown that they can withhold a purse like they did with Conor and Khabib after the post fight incident.

The UFC should never be allowed to control a fighters money. That would lead to corruption. If they don't like a fighter, they could then just not pay a fighter and make up a reason for it.

thobra and MusterX like this.
  10. thobra

thobra Black Belt

The UFC don't mind roiders and if they want to keep their stars, they need to give them more of the Jones treatment instead of punishing them. If not, all their stars will eventually move to Bellator.

11. iwillbebackin3weeks

iwillbebackin3weeks Purple Belt

NFL is more dangerous than MMA, but money/fame is just too good.

I would also destroy my body for 15-20 million a year.

MusterX likes this.