The UFC should have stolen Patricio Pitbull from Bellator, not Michael Chandler

TRT Champion

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Pretty much what the title says.
Patrício Freire is a two-division champion in Bellator and recently knocked Michael Chandler the fuck out.

This little stocky mofo is a fucking savage, super powerful and is very deserving of his nickname - Pitbull.
If he touches your chin, you're fucked. He also has a sick submission game.

What is funny is that now the guy who just got KTFO-ed by Pitbull is "in the mix" for the vacant UFC lightweight title.

Last edited:
I think Dana's grand plan is to get Chandler KTFO so Bellator looks even worse

I don't think Chandler realizes this yet and has been tricked by the UFC's red carpet treatment of him

Well, Pitbull wants a red carpet ans lots of money once his contract ia finished.

They should have got Venom

As much as I like watching him fight, I can't agree.

He's a complete and total can crusher and only looks good when he's facing opponents who have no business being in the cage with him.

When he actually fights a good fighter like Douglas Lima he gets KTFO.

Bellator wont let him go until hes almost past his prime. They will keep reupping his contract for more money to keep him happy. I can see his brother whos suckier being released to go to UFC though

Bellator wont let him go until hes almost past his prime. They will keep reupping his contract for more money to keep him happy. I can see his brother whos suckier being released to go to UFC though
Bellator can't match ppv points though

Bellator can't match ppv points though

I remember reading that there was ways they could match it. Bellator is backed by Viacom they have money. If they really want to keep him they will.

They shouldve got aj mckee from bellator.

potential p4p king imo.

Chandler was a free agent when he signed with the UFC. Pitbull is still under contract with Bellator.

Back