The UFC ruined their most exciting fighter w a Nobody

New age MMA fans are the fucking worst.

He’s just got zero charisma or star potential.

Both you and OP are casuals. You're watching fighting, not WWE. In real life, not everyone is going to be like that. How about enjoy his exciting fighting style instead of bitching like a casual fan?

Did you see Dustin’s wife. Guy must have some charisma
170210202642-anna-nicole-smith-and-husband-j-howard-marshall.jpg

465full-anna-nicole-smith.jpg

You can't be GREAT unless you go for it.
Kudos to Max for putting his nuts on the line to grab at greatness.

He just came up a little short. There is no shame in that. The shame lies in the folks that were trying to make him out to be some kind of Terminator.

If he only took fights with zero risk, he'd be a boring POS champion.... he isn't.

Yeah but he beat him before so there was some drama to sell.

I think it ended up a win-win really. Max didn’t look too bad at a weight class above and a real LW gets the (unnecessary) interim belt.

You retarded? Poirer is pleasant, fun to watch, speaks well, gives to charity, and his wife has huge hoohoos.

It was just so disappointing that he lost to MJ. Ruined my opinion of him. Don't know when I'll get over it.
I had that fight in mind initially when this was booked and was sure Max was going to piece him up because of it. In hindsight MJ is a pretty damn good striker himself, he's just... I'm not sure. He's undoubtedly tough and reasonably durable, he's just one of those guys who seems to find ways to lose (see his latest outing VS Emmett)

Back