The UFC ruined their most exciting fighter w a Nobody

He’s just got zero charisma or star potential.
Wife is thicker than a bowl of oatmeal...
k3ub_J7q.jpeg
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Noone will buy a ppv because Khabib is headlining.
Hes only exciting when hes beating the shit out of Conor. And thats because its funny not really even a fight.
Disagree with first two sentences.

Max vs Dustin was horrible match making

If Max won he beat a no name guy for a fake belt and if he losses you ruin the best FW ever. WME is really horribly run #facts I said in another Thread Jon Jones is !
205.gif

Max is too small for 155 . The size difference was evident. He got busted up bt Dustin's power,. Without that iron chin he wouldn't have lasted past the 2nd. He and the ufc wanted another double division champ. Max kills himself to make 145 but is not big enough for 155. If he bulks up some and works on striking def he will do better, but 55 has more killers than 45 by far. Lots of big guys and max can't keep taking beatings like that for long. U list all these guys like gsp who has fought 1 time in forever and retired again, conor who fights 1 time every few years, Whitaker who's injured, khabib who's suspended.. They r fine, dc hasn't fought because they were trying to get brock and still might. Khabib will be back in Sept and is a draw for them for sure after beating conor like he did, dustin has earned his shot, he's not a noboby. Do u think max would have done better vs Tony or conor? Max is the big guy at 45, that's why he wins. Iron chin vs less power is good for him. They do have adesanya on the rise, zabit on the rise, even Roundtree looked really good last night.

Max dared to be great, went in against a bigger fighter and lost but held his own.

Dustin is serverely underrated.

That said Max should count his lucky stars he never got in there with Khabib as he would have taken it worse (bigger fighter, bad style matchup bad weight cut)

If Max won he beat a no name guy for a fake belt and if he losses you ruin the best FW ever. WME is really horribly run #facts I said in another Thread Jon Jones is carrying the UFC and it's even more true now.

DC-MIA
Whittaker-MIA
Usman-No one cares
GSP-MIA
conor-MIA
Khabib-MIA
TJ-banned

And now your FW champ is ruined smh WME is a joke!

Why is he ruined?

He can go back to FW.
He’s got a title to defend.

If Max won he beat a no name guy for a fake belt and if he losses you ruin the best FW ever. WME is really horribly run #facts I said in another Thread Jon Jones is carrying the UFC and it's even more true now.

DC-MIA
Whittaker-MIA
Usman-No one cares
GSP-MIA
conor-MIA
Khabib-MIA
TJ-banned

tenor.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

1142542105.jpg.5.jpg

I really don't see how a very competitive loss at LW means that Holloway can never hang there again. Even another loss wouldn't be something terrible. Does he lose some advantages at LW? Maybe. Nothing THAT bad though.
BTW Poirier is a great fighter both in skill AND in heart/attitude/mentality. A loss to him is no shame (although i think any loss to anyone isn't a shame as well).

DC-MIA
Whittaker-MIA
Usman-No one cares
GSP-MIA
conor-MIA
Khabib-MIA
TJ-banned

sjnce when is dustin a nobody? wow max lost a fight and now he ruined please.

max vs tony was the first plan but tony turned it down before going crazy

DC-MIA
Whittaker-MIA
Usman-No one cares
GSP-MIA
conor-MIA
Khabib-MIA
TJ-banned

RUINED...?!?
giphy.gif

Since when is Poirier a "nobody" lolz

It's annoying how some of ya'll act like Holloway was on the cusp of superstardom or something just because he was on a long win streak. Ya'll still don't get it, do you?

Poirier is awesome. Fuck off.

+ Consistently puts on amazing fights
+ genuine person
+ he has salon quality hair
+ earned the shit out of his opportunities
+ gives back to his community. Building a playground for disabled children, donates his fight gear every fight to raise money for charity

Back