The UFC ruined their most exciting fighter w a Nobody

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Max vs Dustin was horrible match making

If Max won he beat a no name guy for a fake belt and if he losses you ruin the best FW ever. WME is really horribly run #facts I said in another Thread Jon Jones is carrying the UFC and it's even more true now.

DC-MIA
Whittaker-MIA
Usman-No one cares
GSP-MIA
conor-MIA
Khabib-MIA
TJ-banned

And now your FW champ is ruined smh WME is a joke!

Name the last boring Dustin Poirier fight you've seen

This guy is equally as exciting as Holloway is

Bait thread 2/10 would not take seriously

So that's about what, 98% of the roster?
And gsp is mia? He's not missing, dude retired (and unlike Conor it lasted more than a week)
Apparently UFC cards are only allowed to be booked like wrestling cards now. Only the over guys can be booked in winnable fights.

Why would they care about Max when they can promote Khabib's next fight now?

to be the best you got to beat the best.
holloway wasnt the best

Aldo is the best FW ever. At least we now know Max's capabilities at LW. Maybe he can improve hes pretty young.

Did you see Dustin’s wife. Guy must have some charisma

Idont know if im overrating Holloway or underrating Dustin or maybe both, but I dont think current Holloway should be losing to Dustin since he's ATG already.

Holloway is not the best featherweight ever. Helax.

Dustin is a nobody? Yeah ok, you've had enough of the internetz for today. Back in the basement you

Click bait topic from TS.
What utter tripe. Max lost to that nobody on his way up - hes lost again on his way down.

Idont know if im overrating Holloway or underrating Dustin or maybe both, but I dont think current Holloway should be losing to Dustin since he's ATG already.
Poi's current LW run is pretty damn nuts

Back