News The UFC Releases Cat Zingano

Bellator seems like a fit. She can get some wins and hopefully make some money without taking much damage

thank god,never seen any of her fights nor will I evered cared about them,good call from ufc

In before....

8XfKNpa.gif

....SHIT!!!!

She won the fight versus Amanda Nunes, but Amanda Nunes damaged her for life, and arguably ruined her fighting future. This is why fights should never be scored on points. They should be to the finish or be called inconclusive.

Fuckin judges and their points!

tumblr_ncmbo7mkLi1s7flx5o1_250.gif

giphy.gif

The ref had to save her because she was defenseless and getting savaged. Points had nothing to do with it. WTF?

A real shame. Hopefully finds another organisation to continue her career.

That is fucking bullshit she is for real my favorite WMMA fighter. I demand answers!

Didn't even let her rematch Meagan what joke..

Dafuq?!?

Why are the UFC letting go the few girls who are actually worth a damn?!?

this is a bad business decision
they could have booked the Nunes rematch after a couple wins
she had 2 decisions losses with a close split
and the last fight was more like a freak accident than a real defeat

wtf is wrong with the ufc

LOL ... she still has appeal and given how weak WMMA is ... worst decision by UFC

No idea on the particular order but here.

Suffered TBI against goat wmma fighter Nunes.

Had her knee blowout right before taping tuf. Huge missed opportunity to get some fame.

Epic embarrassment in ufc title fight (minus aldo/conor) made even worse by Rogans post fight questioning. Made only 9gs. :(
9 to fight 9 to win

Husband committed suicide.

First ever fighter to lose by toe in the eye. Legal move apparently

Gets cut.
Cant help but feel bad for cat
Better than losing by toe in the cage like Ellenberger.

Sucks. She never was able to bounce back from her husband's suicide. The Megan fight was shenanigans. Still think she should of been given another chance, but maybe she wanted to leave. Perhaps she can't make 135 anymore and the UFC is more then likely gutting the women's 145.

Edit: She use to fight at 125. Perhaps she is just nearing the end. Wish her the best.

Back