News The UFC Releases Cat Zingano

Everyone has a rough life bro, she never fights.

No idea on the particular order but here.

Suffered TBI against goat wmma fighter Nunes.

Had her knee blowout right before taping tuf. Huge missed opportunity to get some fame.

Epic embarrassment in ufc title fight (minus aldo/conor) made even worse by Rogans post fight questioning. Made only 9gs. :(
9 to fight 9 to win

Husband committed suicide.

First ever fighter to lose by toe in the eye. Legal move apparently

Gets cut.
Cant help but feel bad for cat

TjuiBxy.jpg
Shergoddess looking.... keep your head up Cat!!!!

Weird... that leaves Megan Anderson... and Megan Anderson as a contender at 145. Hope Cat finds that Alpha again and makes waves wherever she goes... Bellator.
Don't forget about the girl cyborg beat up

Can't even remember her name but
She's soooooo tough

It'd probably a good idea to quit for her own health. I imagine that might have something to do with the decision to cut her as well.

So, expect her in bare knuckle boxing in 3,2,1..............:rolleyes:

Looking forward to her gaining a few pounds!

1-4 in her last 5 and demanded more then her worth based off wins from years ago. I’m not surprised mother fucker

No idea on the particular order but here.

Suffered TBI against goat wmma fighter Nunes.

Had her knee blowout right before taping tuf. Huge missed opportunity to get some fame.

Epic embarrassment in ufc title fight (minus aldo/conor) made even worse by Rogans post fight questioning. Made only 9gs. :(
9 to fight 9 to win

Husband committed suicide.

First ever fighter to lose by toe in the eye. Legal move apparently

Gets cut.
Cant help but feel bad for cat
I get feeling bad for her but I don't see how any of that is a bad PR move by the UFC.

Her life has been rough for sure and if her brain injury is bad she should retire before it's too late.

War Cat. Hope she does well wherever she decides to go.

Constantly whining and making excuses. Still wonder what she was thinking about basically giving Rousey her arm but whatever good luck in Bellator or overseas.

I get feeling bad for her but I don't see how any of that is a bad PR move by the UFC.

Her life has been rough for sure and if her brain injury is bad she should retire before it's too late.
Thats a pretty good point. She just made no money along the way.
Life of a fighter i guess :(

She shouldn't have been cut especially with the women division at 135 and 145 very thin with talent. It's unfortunate considering her last fight was an eye injury to a poke. Prior to that she had only been finished once by Rhonda. The other losses were decision and split decision. Its absurd to cut herwhen you have Jessica Eye still with the UFC who had 4 or 5 losses in a row and didn't even face top talent.

I wanted to see Cat come back and get a few wins and then challenge Nunes again whom she did finish before. Wherever she ends up, probably One FC or Bellator, I hope she makes good money and can fight Cyborg.

Back