News The UFC Releases Cat Zingano

Her record in her past few are abysmal so I understand

HOW is Nunes better? I always hear this whenever a fighter strings together a series of wins. She has been beating people with the same power punching she has always had.
WTF? Do you not even really watch fights? Even though I know the answer, I'm not gonna give your dumbass self an answer.

They probably want her to stop calling out Amanda Nunes and reminding the fans that the "baddest women on the planet" lost to a girl that is 1-4 in her last 5 lol
But but Nunes is a P4P great and would beat men at her weight class!<45>

That sucks, always been a fan. She's had a rough few years.

Hopefully she can go and make money outside, maybe even get the Cyborg fight.
<36>
Zingano is 37, has pituitary problems and brain damage. The only thing Zingano should be making is her retirement announcement.

She won the fight versus Amanda Nunes, but Amanda Nunes damaged her for life, and arguably ruined her fighting future. This is why fights should never be scored on points. They should be to the finish or be called inconclusive.

Why? Because even when one fighter gets the finish, we don't really know who did the most significant damage. Life is not going to say "I will give you a break, and ignore the damage accumulated inside the Octagon. So, here you go, be healthy and carry one." Whatever damage a fighter accumulates inside the Octagon will be counted against it outside the Octagon.
She finished her

Cat is a hot ass milf

Screen_Shot_2016-06-30_at_1.06.44_PM.0.0.png

Randy-Jackson.jpg

Why are people surprised. She’s pretty awful

I like cat a lot, she is better than that awful holly holm for example (as a fighter, they are both hot enough).

Back