The UFC release 9 fighters including Chad Griggs and Yasuhiro Urushitani

Griggs lost only one fight and wanted to cut to 205 I hope he gets another chance if he wins 1-2 fights at 205

You are on here defending Jeff Hougland, really? He beat Donny Walker, a guy that is no longer in the UFC. Stop trying to claim Hougland deserves another shot in the UFC when he was involved in two of the most lopsided fights in recent memory.

Are you that dense?
I never said he went out and dominated, i said he fought his heart out, which he did.

Really hate the Gambino cut. That kid is talented, exciting and young.

I agree. It'd be a shame for him to go 0-3 in the UFC though, so it's probably best to let him go gain some more experience on the independent circuit. He's a solid talent, I bet he'll be back in a couple of years.

I agree. It'd be a shame for him to go 0-3 in the UFC though, so it's probably best to let him go gain some more experience on the independent circuit. He's a solid talent, I bet he'll be back in a couple of years.

He went 0-2.
Stop posting.

Utter bullshit that Houghland was cut.

Dude was in 3 wars and Dana preaches that "WE LOVE GUYS WHO COME TO FIGHT" horse shit no one believes is true.

Are you that dense?
I never said he went out and dominated, i said he fought his heart out, which he did.

Wow, tough words there keyboard warrior.
You said it was utter bs that he got released. I said no.

Wow, tough words there keyboard warrior.
You said it was utter bs that he got released. I said no.

It is bullshit in my opinion. He fought his heart out.
You said "HE GOT DOMINATED IN ALL OF HIS FIGHTS"
Which
A)Wasnt true
B)Wasn't the point of what i was saying.

Those arent tough words, that's me asking if you really are as dense as your posts are indicating.

I wish they gave Hougland one more chance but only so I could bet against him.

Griggs can fight Seth for a spot in a tourny once Seth's knee heels.

of those fighters I think Griggs will go to Bellator, HW and LHW talent is the most valuable

Griggs lost only one fight and wanted to cut to 205 I hope he gets another chance if he wins 1-2 fights at 205

They matched him up with a huge hw, and then a 205r who was the worst style match they could find. He punched really hard in SF, and never got the chance to in the UFC.

It is bullshit in my opinion. He fought his heart out.
You said "HE GOT DOMINATED IN ALL OF HIS FIGHTS"
Which
A)Wasnt true
B)Wasn't the point of what i was saying.

Those arent tough words, that's me asking if you really are as dense as your posts are indicating.

This was my original statement:

"He might not be that bad, but he's not good enough to be in the UFC. His last 2 fights were extremely one-sided. The UFC can't keep everyone otherwise they would have no room to sign prospects. I would trade Hougland's spot for Aljamain Sterling anytime."

Calm down there man, I know you love Jeff Hougland, life will be okay.

This was my original statement:

"He might not be that bad, but he's not good enough to be in the UFC. His last 2 fights were extremely one-sided. The UFC can't keep everyone otherwise they would have no room to sign prospects. I would trade Hougland's spot for Aljamain Sterling anytime."

Calm down there man, I know you love Jeff Hougland, life will be okay.

This was your original statement:
Those weren't wars, they were one-sided beatdowns. Hougland has no business being in the UFC after his last couple of fights. Name one fighter on the UFC's current BW roster that Hougland could beat...maybe Bloodworth. Hougland has heart, but so did Danny Downes. Neither belonged in the UFC.

i appreciate you caring about how calm i am, but it's really unnecessary. It's not adding to your terrible argument.

This was your original statement:

i appreciate you caring about how calm i am, but it's really unnecessary. It's not adding to your terrible argument.

You see the word "couple" that means TWO...and you're calling me dense. Wow.

Gambino and LeVesseur should've been given one more shot in my opinion.

They matched him up with a huge hw, and then a 205r who was the worst style match they could find. He punched really hard in SF, and never got the chance to in the UFC.

Agreed, Griggs was setup to lose. Two of the worse match ups possible at both weight classes. I feel bad for the dude, he's much better than he has shown in the UFC and I met him a while back and he's a really nice guy.

Griggs really should've gotten one more fight against a brawler.

You see the word "couple" that means TWO...and you're calling me dense. Wow.

I said he was in wars, and you said "Those weren't wars, they were beatdowns", which would mean you were including his first fight, which is erroneous.

Furthermore, you can get beat down and still be in a war. He fought his ass off on both occasions of him losing, something that i never said didnt happen.

So yes, i am calling you dense.

that's really messed up that Henry Martinez got fired after that FOTN performance he put on against Daren Cruickshank! I thought they kept around people that "war". Marcus LeVessur is a BS cut too his losses are not consecutive

Back