The UFC only has GSP and Conor

Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
no casual fan even knows any other UFC fighter names. Every other fighter is washed up, roided out, or retired.

So Dana White, if you're reading this, on behalf of all true fans, MAKE GSP VS CONOR! The ultimate war!
wfa.gif

First, GSP has to actually come back and Conor has to get past Nate.

But then again, even if these two things happen, can you imagine this fight? As much as I like Conor, this would be so lopsided it would actually make the UFC look bad for promoting a fight in which someone might get killed.

Only Conor, actually.

Everyone else is just like a normal people in the streets, and no one knows them.

Once Conor is gone, then I don't know. There isn't a single fighter right now that makes me think they will become big.

no casual fan even knows any other UFC fighter names. Every other fighter is washed up, roided out, or retired.

So Dana White, if you're reading this, on behalf of all true fans, MAKE GSP VS CONOR! The ultimate war!
wfa.gif

Nate Diaz more well known in the US at this point than GSP. Only Canadian peasants know who GSP is.

The real fight to make is Ronda vs. McGregor. Battle of the sexes. 5 million PPV buys.

Nate Diaz more well known in the US at this point than GSP. Only Canadian peasants know who GSP is.

The real fight to make is Ronda vs. McGregor. Battle of the sexes. 5 million PPV buys.
But dude that would be so lopsided. I mean poor McGregor would not have a chance. :)

wfa.gif
Why would we want to see this fight?

I don
Why would we want to see this fight?
maybe becasue it would be the greatest draw and biggest name against arguable the greatest ever WW or under and a big fucking name himself. I know it's just fuckign silly folks might want to watch that.

Love it. Make it happen cap'n.

GSP via ultimate dry humping
Doubt it. This would likely be the final fight for GSP - I think he goes balls out - an we get the Pre Serra GSP which was one of the most exciting fighters I have seen. I think GSP wuld think and he would be right he could beat him standing. If Hendricks couldn't KO him throwing some bombs I doubt he would have anyting to fear from Conor

I've been saying it for years but people for some reason don't believe me when I say it, but the UFC sucks at creating stars. They haven't created one since Chuck Liddell

Doubt it. This would likely be the final fight for GSP - I think he goes balls out - an we get the Pre Serra GSP which was one of the most exciting fighters I have seen. I think GSP wuld think and he would be right he could beat him standing. If Hendricks couldn't KO him throwing some bombs I doubt he would have anyting to fear from Conor
Never doubt Georges willingness to dry hump

Nate diaz is a star. I think he can bring in some casuals with a huge win saturday.

wfa.gif
Please go away.
People like you WISH there were only those names.

If Conor couldn't put away Diaz, what's to say about GSP?
Too big, to good and would take Conor down at will.

This is NOT a fight anyone wants to see.

Never doubt Georges willingness to dry hump
I agree post Serra he became a boring fuckign fighter who figured out a safe easy way to win without getting much damage - basically became MMA's Mayweather. Until he ran into pre USADA Hendricks who he didn't want to really go to the ground with.

That snooze fest's name shouldn't even be put in the same sentence as Conor's.

The former is a play-it-safer that ducked interdivision fights and sent fruit baskets to the judges in advance.

The latter is an exciting striker with charisma whom has the balls to risk it all.

Back