Media The UFC on Fox debut

Hey I remember this when it was posted almost a decade ago... Still funny to see Joe's facial Wtf expression, you could tell he was furiously cursing the producers' ineptitude inside his mind.

Obligatory...

junior_dos_santos_UFC_FOX_funny1.gif

It was a sad day. I was hyped. Cain was a beast and got beat in 1:04.

I didn't sleep for 2 days. I still cry about it.

<DCrying>
Wouldn’t have been bad had they shown some of the prelims. Dustin Vs Garza was good and Bendo VS Guida was a banger.

I still can’t believe they put the HW title on a fox card. A lot of the early fox cards were stacked af. Fight Nights now are so watered down.

In hindsight they should have put the entire card as the debut instead of one fight. They built all that press around one fight, hyped up Cain as unstoppable, and then JDS finishes him in a minute. It wasn't even a memorable KO, just a behind the ear shot that barely landed. I still think that one fight stunted their growth.

Wouldn’t have been bad had they shown some of the prelims. Dustin Vs Garza was good and Bendo VS Guida was a banger.

No shit, no matter PPV or free. All the fight card should be shown.

This November will be 10 years. I remember Lima smoked Ben Saunders the same night as well. Actually the following week was Chandler-Alvarez and Shogun-Hendo. That November 19th was probably the most historic night of fights in mma history. 2 all time great fights in the same night in different promotions. Crazy.

LOL @ Joe doing this like of work. Better suited for Goldie.

Back