The UFC needs to take fighters height

Truebeliever

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
At the first weigh in of every new fighter that enters the UFC.

Than maybe we could move on with life and half of Sherdog's threads would go away.

f40ebff7a5c5f3562700ec9cf4641edf1998d709d3902ed39bb800ba044cac7f.jpg

But then what would Sherdoggers bitch about?

What about the fighters like Gus who cut height for the weigh in then gain it all back before the fight?

I just think it's terrible the way everyone overlooks the fact that Jon Jones CLEARLY has gotten a full body tattoo of himself, only taller, in order to bend the rules.

This stuff with him has GOT to stop. o_O

I just think it's terrible the way everyone overlooks the fact that Jon Jones CLEARLY has gotten a full body tattoo of himself, only taller, in order to bend the rules.

This stuff with him has GOT to stop. o_O

Your font is extremely pleasing to the eyes. And I bothered to let you know. How fun.

How would that solve or change anything?

I'm pretty sure that would only exacerbate the situation. The height fanatics would just use it to further their bullshit advantage arguments.

They should also measure reach from shoulder to closed fist

Some ppl cut height to lose weight so theyre taller and stronger on fight night.

I don't care about how tall the fighters are or whether they lie or not, but each fighter needs to pick a height and stick with it. I've seen Josh Koscheck listed anywhere from 5'8" to 5'11" and Anderson Silva listed at 5'11", 6'1", and 6'2".

Back