The UFC let Mark Hunt fight for them five more times after he sued them

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That’s an interesting one.

Is the UFC that starved for Heavyweights?

That’s like coming to work every day when you sue your boss for sexual harassment.

Because Dana is a GREAT guy
giphy.gif

Cowboy Cerrone joined some sort attempt to start a Fighters Union/Alliance.. it flopped, but still he fought for UFC many times after that as well. UFC doesnt automatically cut you if you voice some displeasure.. its a case by case basis

Cowboy Cerrone joined some sort attempt to start a Fighters Union/Alliance.. it flopped, but still he fought for UFC many times after that as well. UFC doesnt automatically cut you if you voice some displeasure.. its a case by case basis

That's still going they just don't advertise for it

I honestly thought Markohanto was gonna be the first to walk up and hit Dana in the mouth

I think Mark Hunt was upset that Brock Lesnar was on steroids when they fought. The win for Lesnar was subsequently overturned to a no contest. So in a way he won the lawsuit.

Hunt went on to lose the next 4 of 5 fights, with his only win being to Derrick Lewis.

I think Mark Hunt was upset that Brock Lesnar was on steroids when they fought. The win for Lesnar was subsequently overturned to a no contest. So in a way he won the lawsuit.

Hunt went on to lose the next 4 of 5 fights, with his only win being to Derrick Lewis.

He was upset the UFC waived the need for a drug test, saying the UFC knew he would fail and creating an unfair advantage which caused more damage than he signed up for. The theory the UFC did this is plausible but I think it was hard to prove the risks he took were significantly bigger than a normal UFC fight.

The lawsuit was over a drug test, which isn't as embarrassing as a potential lawsuit over brain damage for the UFC. Plus he didn't cause as much of a fuss in the media and public eye

It was more likely so they do not get hit with retaliation accusations.

If they didn’t it would have helped Hunts case. Which was worse than letting a roided Brock pound on him.

Hunt wanted brocks money for the failed drug test. Brock retired from mma after that, hunt kept fighting and ufc kept letting him making money.

That’s an interesting one.

Is the UFC that starved for Heavyweights?

That’s like coming to work every day when you sue your boss for sexual harassment.

If you're comparing to Diego, it starts and ends with Joshua Fabia. That guy is the sole reason the UFC doesn't want to deal with Diego anymore, and why no one else is either. Fabia has completely severed Diego from his connections to other people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back