The UFC is trying to erase the history of Tito Ortiz

ortizgnp

Juice Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

So I watched this thing and I thought it was aight. Pretty solid and interesting video. Chuck deserves massive hespek. But then I noticed the title: The Story of Chuck Liddell, the First UFC Superstar

{<huh}

They really did Tito just like that? Not only was he the real first UFC superstar but he also saved the company. Like twice. Chuck never did that. Chuck never fought straight outta neck surgery.
Don't get me wrong, Chuck is obviously a legend but the first UFC superstar? Nah, bud.

mma_titoortiz_576-1490628717-800.jpg

28_TitoOrtizUFC84Weigh.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Tito_Ortiz_knockar_Chuck_Liddell.jpg

Do you agree with the UFC here?

I'm surprised Dana doesn't call himself the UFC's first superstar.

It wasn't just Tito. It was Shamrock too. 2 guys that saved UFC. And Dana has just erased them into a living death.

Tito is by far the greatest LHW of the Night.

Because Dana doesn't like him.. Duh.. Don't take a rocket scientist to add one plus one and and figure what the answer to that would be.

Dana is vengeful like a woman, makes me think Papa White wasn't around growing up.

Tito was the original super star through his win over Ken

UFC 40 is the event, it was the turning point and Tito carried the promotion of that event
People became interested because of Ken, and the big sports shows covered it
they stayed because Tito's charisma and chemistry with Shamrock

UFC 40 is THE event

Chuck is largely built off of him
Chuck was big before Tito, but Tito put him and Randy over

It wasn't just Tito. It was Shamrock too. 2 guys that saved UFC. And Dana has just erased them into a living death.

I understand the politics of it. I'm glad the UFC has grown up enough to at least acknowledge Chuck even though he fought for another org.

Damn, ufc telling Tito how he’s feeling right now.

Royce was the first. Kimo was the next. Tank was the next. Tito and vitor were the next, but I might have missed a step. Chuck, Tito, and Randy all took the sport mainstream along with Dana. Chuck v tito was the reason they got the spike deal. You're welcome.

Royce was the first. Kimo was the next. Tank was the next. Tito and vitor were the next, but I might have missed a step. Chuck, Tito, and Randy all took the sport mainstream along with Dana. Chuck v tito was the reason they got the spike deal. You're welcome.
Aight bet

Both legends for delivering this historical moment in time
JauntyScalyFalcon-size_restricted.gif

Back