The UFC is kind of mediocre right now.

Absolutely TRUE, but that is 1 Fight Fam.

I'd also argue while an EXTREMELY compelling match up, part of the allure is that there hasn't been anything else compelling in QUITE a while.

Sad....
Absolutely TRUE, but that is 1 Fight Fam.

I'd also argue while an EXTREMELY compelling match up, part of the allure is that there hasn't been anything else compelling in QUITE a while.

Sad....

You're a hardcore fan and for us it is sad. I look forward to a lot of fights but I realized that a majority of people do not even know who BJ Penn is. If I ask most people I know, they don't know and that is a shame because he is a beast. Lets hope Conor and Khabib brings us the excitement that Lesnar vs Cain did.-Kenny

Forgot Kelvin. He is a beast, and he is still young. I think Costa looks the part, but I can't get over his physique. I can not accept him to be natty. Not sold on Adesanya, think he has trouble against the grapplers.
So you disregard an upcoming fighter because you "can't get over his physique"? Yet you complain that the UFC is medicore right now.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Your opinion is now invalid.

So you disregard an upcoming fighter because you "can't get over his physique"? Yet you complain that the UFC is medicore right now.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Your opinion is now invalid.

Do you honestly think the sport is all that great right now?

EDIT: You wouldn't know anyways with your join date.

Do you honestly think the sport is all that great right now?
Not particularly, but I just can't get over how dumb your response was. You complain about the sport being medicore right now and the divisions being bad, but you disregard some of the best upcoming guys.

You're a hardcore fan and for us it is sad. I look forward to a lot of fights but I realized that a majority of people do not even know who BJ Penn is. If I ask most people I know, they don't know and that is a shame because he is a beast. Lets hope Conor and Khabib brings us the excitement that Lesnar vs Cain did.-Kenny
Word, RESPECT Fam.

Back