The UFC Is in trouble

they are in trouble? lol yes trouble that they made!

they make the fights, they promote the fights. their fault they did such a shit job with the matchmaking and then burying themselves by not promoting it. all the hype has been on 202 and nothing on 201, their own fault breh. better start doing what they do best and actually PROMOTE

Na not when u have non title fights available to headline ppv's and do 1 mil+ buys. See ufc 202

UFC needs to market better, all their marketing goes into the very few, Ronda, Jones, Conor etc

Everyone should be marketed to make them draws

This recent article says Jones is third biggest draw.
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/5/19/11711104/ufc-197-estimated-pay-per-view-numbers-are-in

Jones vs Comier did 800k let me know when a ppv headlined by Diego or Arlovski does anywhere close

It's based on percentages over a rolling year, not straight buys from one event. And based on those percentages, I gave you 6 fighters that are bigger draws then Jones.

Don't be all butt hurt about it, you posted a "question" and I answered it.

Stipe has the least drawing power and is boring as fuck.

Lmao that article is about 197, which drew 350,000-475,000 buys hahaha want me to list 5 events that drew more then that? I'm more then happy to do so

Yes and it was supposed to be a rematch of a fight that did 800k. Name some ppvs of a draw vs an unknown fighter that did over 400k. Outside of Conor and Ronda doing over 400k against an OSP level fighter is spectactular

Yes and it was supposed to be a rematch of a fight that did 800k. Name some ppvs of a draw vs an unknown fighter that did over 400k. Outside of Conor and Ronda doing over 400k against an OSP level fighter is spectactular

It was supposed to be, but wasn't. And OSP isn't "unknown". Fighting Ryan Bader, Shogun and Glover Texeira doesn't make one "unknown". He was also what, the 6th ranked LHW when he fought Jones in the biggest MMA organization in the world. He may not be a big name, but he isn't unknown.

After I prove you wrong with actual facts, you literally keep changing your criteria to more and more specific questions. What's next? Find out what Jon ate the morning of UFC 197? Like get Jons nuts out of your mouth and realize he isn't this super, gigantic record breaking draw.

Jones has averaged 478,000 draws in his last 5 PPV's. Thats not the draw of a gigantic superstar.

Robbie Lawler averaged 491,000 buys in his last 5 PPV's, so uh..yeah. Numbers don't lie bud.

It was supposed to be, but wasn't. And OSP isn't "unknown". Fighting Ryan Bader, Shogun and Glover Texeira doesn't make one "unknown". He was also what, the 6th ranked LHW when he fought Jones in the biggest MMA organization in the world. He may not be a big name, but he isn't unknown.

After I prove you wrong with actual facts, you literally keep changing your criteria to more and more specific questions. What's next? Find out what Jon ate the morning of UFC 197? Like get Jons nuts out of your mouth and realize he isn't this super, gigantic record breaking draw.

Jones has averaged 478,000 draws in his last 5 PPV's. Thats not the draw of a gigantic superstar.

Robbie Lawler averaged 491,000 buys in his last 5 PPV's, so uh..yeah. Numbers don't lie bud.

The article says he is 3rd biggest draw after the last ppv he was on and then he was scheduled to be the headliner for the supposed to be biggest ppv of all time. So the facts speak for themselves

And if you think UFC 201 does over 450k then we're done with this argument because you're delusional

Summary: SHITTY MAIN EVENTS UPCOMING

Are you calling the fights shitty because of the lack of drawing power?
That's very different to my definition of shitty.
Although in this case they coincide :D

If Stipe Miocic would just change his name he could be a star
Hes a midwestern whiteboy firefighter, that shit markets itself, but people dont even realize hes American cause hes got that weird foreign sounding name

he should change his name to chuck

And if you think UFC 201 does over 450k then we're done with this argument because you're delusional

When did I say that...? I like how you ignored 95% of my post as well hahaha

What part of 4.000.000.000 $ don't U understand?

UFC has bene playing fighters and fans all along and acted as if UFCs success is based on USAs PPV numbers. Well guess what, UFC is global and their signing BIG tv deals all over the world every other year. The three letters has a big worth regardless of star power measured by US PPV numbers.
Microsoft to acquire Nokia's device and services division
As part of $7.2 billion deal, Nokia CEO Stephen Elop will step down to become an executive vice president of the division.

Daimler buys Chrysler
Sale price: $40 billion

Back