The UFC in New York... Has to happen soon!

@ CTYankee: for sure. you guys should see all the other corrupt bullshit tied around Silver. can't believe this Goddamn piece of shit is still in office.

Yeah, he's as corrupt as they come, and most recently using $103,000 of taxpayer money to settle a sexual harassment suit outside of court....how the fuck is he allowed to stay in office? disgusting....

What is so disgusting about it. Its called business. Do you actually believe Lorenzo, Dana, and company haven't stepped on other's growth, future, or income for their own gain?

No one is calling zuffa saints, but they are open about their objectives...they want the ufc to be the biggest mma company in the world..they want to be successful... They don't use smoke screens to push hidden agendas ahead, or use emotional social issues attack their enemies.

For the culinary union To blatantly lie and call an entire sport of MMA "sexist" or "homophobic " just so they can gain "left wing " liberal support in NYC is just one example of how grubby these unions are... Or to scare off parents by starting fake anti violence/anti MMA websites stating MMA is too dangerous for NY (irony much) is another levels these creeps are happy to go...

See in reality if they truly cared about any of these issues (homophobia, sexism or the violence of MMA) I could give them a pass ...I'd disagree with them 100% .... But Id respect their opinion ...BUT in reality these unions don't give a shit about any of these issues, they're just using them to gain support and to stop the UFC getting into NY....and therefore succeeding in their main objective of punishing the Fretitta's for not unionising their hotels.

And that is fucked up.

As a resident of New Jersey, I'd just assume it stay banned in NY so NJ keeps getting cards every year.

Ever heard of voting?

you still make no sense - it goes beyond that.

by your logic, it's every American citizen's fault our nation is a puppet regime with Israel pulling the strings.

you still make no sense - it goes beyond that.

by your logic, it's every American citizen's fault our nation is a puppet regime with Israel pulling the strings.

Okay, you're getting in a little too deep with that. Let's just stop here...

Canadian? Smh. The most intelligent thing to come out of your mouth was probably your dad's dick. Part of "Upper NY America"? Ah, so you're retarded, that explains it.
LOL nyers are sensitive yall, dude you're from upstate chill the fuck out, we consider you guys canadian with your 20 feet of snow, be easy you're not a real new yorker...

Lobbyists vs Unions
Who wins?
They are both rivals against each other.

Sheldon Silver, the speaker of the Assembly in NY has control over what is presented on the floor and put up for a vote. Legalizing MMA in NY has passed the Senate vote for 5 or 6 years in a row now, but Silver, who's a corrupt ass kyke piece of shit refuses to let it on to the floor for a vote. There are enough votes to pass it, but he wields too much power and needs to be booted out before it will ever be presented/voted upon. He supports boxing...but not MMA....if Renzo is gonna curb stomp anyone, it should be him.

Even if he is a scumbag, do we really need to resort to religious/racial hate speech?

Okay, you're getting in a little too deep with that. Let's just stop here...

no, I'm not, just giving an example.

you're saying if a corrupt politician is in power, the blame solely goes to the people who voted.

I'm saying that's only the entree to the fucked up 5 course meal of corruption.

LOL nyers are sensitive yall, dude you're from upstate chill the fuck out, we consider you guys canadian with your 20 feet of snow, be easy you're not a real new yorker...

sounds like you're just as sensitive, or even more sensitive. the name 'New York' seems to set you off alone.

Even if he is a scumbag, do we really need to resort to religious/racial hate speech?

I agree but Sheldon has a whole slew of corrupt shit going on, tied to pro Jewish organizations etc.

Back