"The UFC has Jose Aldo but I'm the only real Brazilian champion" - Amanda Nunes

Or because Aldo refused the rematch
You mean the one that was at LW not for a belt with two weeks notice while Conor just trained for a full camp? Mmm hmmm. Then Aldo fights the next contender at FW abd earns the Interim while Conor went 1-1 against Nate. Yes Conor forfeit his belt to stay at LW. Twist it however you like.

Offered Max the shot.

Max decided he preferred Disneyland.

Aldo decided he had bigger fish to fry.

Lol OK if we're playing that game where we take situations out of context I can play to.

Aldo and Frankie were both offered a shot after RDA pulled out,

Aldo said he was preparing Incase such a scenario happened, and said he'd take the fight anytime, any place.

Gets the call, says hes not prepared and it's too close to get ready.

Then dummies on here say it's Conor who refused to defend, no it's the #1 contender was to afraid to fight him.

Aldo ducked Conor then, openly ducked Max in Nov. While calling out Pettis, and then would only agree to fight Max if he doesn't have time for a camp.

Max says he wants a full camp, Aldo says screw this I'm just gonna go fight at LW then.

Now Aldo has not defended the belt since July, and is not only not defending the belt, bit he's not defending a belt that he didn't even win.

WAR AlDO

You mean the one that was at LW not for a belt with two weeks notice while Conor just trained for a full camp? Mmm hmmm. Then Aldo fights the next contender at FW abd earns the Interim while Conor went 1-1 against Nate. Yes Conor forfeit his belt to stay at LW. Twist it however you like.

Did n't Aldo say he was preparing Incase RDA got injured weeks before the injury?? So how was he not prepared??

Didnt he say anytime anyplace?

Maybe if Aldo had the courage like Nate we wouldn't be in this situation

She lies. Yoel said Anderson is still the champ.

Aldo is by far my favourite fighter, but I do see him as a paper champ right now

Aldo is as legit as any of the WW champs since GSP retired.

White Americans are also just 1 loss away in Stipe Miocic from having no champions.

I'm a white American and as far as I can tell we have D. Johnson, Cruz, Woodley, Cormier and Stipe as Champs. How about the country you come from?

Aldo still lives and trains in brazil. Her sellout ass moved to florida. The fuck she going on about?

Aldo fought for and won the interim FW title, fact.

McGregor got stripped of the FW title, fact.

Whoever is the interim champion at the time of the "real" champion being stripped of his/her title becomes the undisputed champion, fact.

Is Frank Shamrock still the LHW champion? By your logic he is because he never "lost" the title. Some of you little kids need to wake up. That's like saying "Oh I'm still in a relationship with Jane Doe. She broke up with me but since I didn't agree with it, we're still in a relationship". Get the fuck over it.

Bad example with the girlfriend analogy - there's many a sherdogger who has no concept of that analogy.

this is not his fault.

I agree but Aldo needed to handle it differently. He should have asked to fight the winner of Max v Pettis for the real belt.

Or at least tell the media that "he doesn't consider himself champion until he wins the belt."

Instead, he told everyone how Conor was never the real champion & how Aldo never lost the belt really.

I'm a life long Jose Aldo fan but

his recent media stint was embarrassing.

I agree but Aldo needed to handle it differently. He should have asked to fight the winner of Max v Pettis for the real belt.

Or at least tell the media that "he doesn't consider himself champion until he wins the belt."

Instead, he told everyone how Conor was never the real champion & how Aldo never lost the belt really.

I'm a life long Jose Aldo fan but

his recent media stint was embarrassing.
perhaps the brazilian backlash to that is worse than anticipated.

Did n't Aldo say he was preparing Incase RDA got injured weeks before the injury?? So how was he not prepared??

Didnt he say anytime anyplace?

Maybe if Aldo had the courage like Nate we wouldn't be in this situation
Sure he said that but he wasn't medically cleared when he said that and it wasn't for the belt.

Back