***The UFC/Bellator/MMA Off-Topic Thread v8, Somebody Had To Do It***

Fig can’t miss that right

Domination. Like Benavidez has no chin left. Fell off like RJJ.

Props to Benavidez for his toughness but he looked completely outmatched.

I didn't realize this was on tonight. ESPN+.

I'm so sick of people virtue signaling and acting shocked about "late" stoppages. That's combat sports. Dan Hardy is acting a fool.
If you truly dont want to see people get hurt why even watch combat sports or boxing. Its litterally the hurt game....

Yeah, I didn't see the earlier one I guess, but that last one I'm with Herb Dean. It had the look arm/hand up like he might be defending himself and when he showed he wasn't effectively doing that, he stopped it immediately. You can't let the other fighter call it or walk away or whatever and that means it's over. That would get sketchy, even though in this case I think he saw his eyes roll and knew it was over and was trying to save his opponent some damage. But make the ref stop you.

Antigulov had no respect for the Scottish "Kung Fu" man's submission game and paid the price. Shouldn't have tried to punch his way out of that.

That Gustaffson just had a shocker.
I'm not shocked. Gustafsson was the slight favorite, right? Still, he's been washed up for a while now and decided he would unretire and come back as a heavyweight. Werdum can sub anyone on the ground and that's where it went.

I'm not shocked. Gustafsson was the slight favorite, right? Still, he's been washed up for a while now and decided he would unretire and come back as a heavyweight. Werdum can sub anyone on the ground and that's where it went.
I'm a little shocked. I didn't think Werdum would be able to get it to the ground that easy. Especially with Gus being bigger and stronger than the Gus that DC and Jones struggled to takedown. Also, Werdum looked more shot than Gus had.
Always cool to be wrong though.

Back