***The UFC/Bellator/MMA Off-Topic Thread v8, Somebody Had To Do It***

Anybody going to be watching? I will be. Anybody going to buy the PPV? I might.

https://sports.yahoo.com/mma/

Why Tony Ferguson will win more than a fight

Ferguson's greatness has been underappreciated over the last decade, but he can achieve superstar status if (and when) he defeats Justin Gaethje at UFC 249.Kevin Iole »

1-3 of 6
98517b2e022f4c4996608be9139a3889.cf.webp

Associated Press3 hours ago
Relocated UFC 249 could 'bring sense of normalcy to people'
UFC 249 will serve as the first major sporting event to take place since the coronavirus pandemic shut down much of the country nearly two months ago. The bouts Saturday night in Jacksonville — the main event is set for pay-per-view — are expected to draw a large viewing audience considering the sports-craved nation has seemingly grown tired of replays and video game events. Ferguson and fellow lightweight contender Justin Gaethje will headline the mixed martial arts card behind closed doors at Veterans Memorial Arena.

Jacare actually had good value, too. For the sake of the fighters on the card, I really hope that the UFC hasn't made a total mess of this and get a bunch of them infected. At least they're testing, I guess.

As for the fights, I'm relatively confident in Gaethje here and I really like him at that price. This is actually a pretty stellar card, overall.

Jacare actually had good value, too. For the sake of the fighters on the card, I really hope that the UFC hasn't made a total mess of this and get a bunch of them infected. At least they're testing, I guess.

As for the fights, I'm relatively confident in Gaethje here and I really like him at that price. This is actually a pretty stellar card, overall.
Yeah was all over that. This is a great card

Yeaaaahhh fighting is back! Would love to start the card off well with Alvey and the over 1.5 hitting. Don't even care at the end of the day, some fucking form of fighting is back baby!

ESPN right now LIVE,...

Full UFC 249 fight card
Main event (10 p.m. ET, ESPN Pay-Per-View)

Tony Ferguson vs. Justin Gaethje

Henry Cejudo vs. Dominick Cruz

Francis Ngannou vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik

Jeremy Stephens vs. Calvin Kattar

Greg Hardy vs. Yorgan De Castro

UFC 249 prelims (8:30 p.m. ET, ESPN)
Anthony Pettis vs. Donald Cerrone

Aleksei Oleink vs. Fabricio Werdum

Carla Esparza vs. Michelle Waterson

Vicente Luque vs. Niko Price

Early prelims (LIVE now on ESPN)
Bryce Mitchell vs. Charles Rosa

Ryan Span vs. Sam Alvey

Last edited:
Anybody going to be watching? I will be. Anybody going to buy the PPV? I might.

https://sports.yahoo.com/mma/

Why Tony Ferguson will win more than a fight

Ferguson's greatness has been underappreciated over the last decade, but he can achieve superstar status if (and when) he defeats Justin Gaethje at UFC 249.Kevin Iole »

1-3 of 6
98517b2e022f4c4996608be9139a3889.cf.webp

Associated Press3 hours ago
Relocated UFC 249 could 'bring sense of normalcy to people'
UFC 249 will serve as the first major sporting event to take place since the coronavirus pandemic shut down much of the country nearly two months ago. The bouts Saturday night in Jacksonville — the main event is set for pay-per-view — are expected to draw a large viewing audience considering the sports-craved nation has seemingly grown tired of replays and video game events. Ferguson and fellow lightweight contender Justin Gaethje will headline the mixed martial arts card behind closed doors at Veterans Memorial Arena.
I'm watching the prelims and will watch the main if I can find a good stream.

Fun fight, Sam definitely had some value there and the over was ez money.

I'm watching the prelims and will watch the main if I can find a good stream.
Same here. I can't go $65, not even while geeking for live fights.

This luque guy has one of the best chins ive seen in mma in a long time. Just eating shots like pacman.

I had no idea a UFC was taking place, I guess Florida has opened up, though no crowd I see.

I'm enjoying this card so far, hoping I will find a good stream for the main. I'm going to update title to include RBR for this and then I'll change it back after the event tonight.

I had no idea a UFC was taking place, I guess Florida has opened up, though no crowd I see.
Yep. Jacksonville but no audience. Joe noted how crazy to hear the fighters clearly communicating with their corners, earlier. Back-and-forth communication you usually don't have.

lol, two 40+ year old HWs in worse shape than normal. Mess of a fight.

Back