The UFC bans palhares and he still doesnt learn his lesson...

MrTeeLogan

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Man... that kimura he put on shields was already brutal enough... then he twisted it even further. Man i cant believe he hasnt learned his lesson... this is like the 5th time hes done something like this and i hope he gets banned from all of mma. Its so ridiculous that hes putting fighters careers in jeopardy. If he wanted to, he couldve ripped shields shoulder out of its socket and ruined his mma career and for that... he should be banned from all the athletic commissions.

He is dirty. He should lose his job.

He is dirty. He should lose his job.

I agree.... its sickening to say the least. I wonder if shields could sue his ass for what he did and putting his career in danger.

The eye gouging was worst then the kimura. Mazzagatti hands down worst ref ever. I don't even like shields and that was a bad call.

personally I think ist because he just is very simple and his brain just doesn't register shit fast enough.

he shouldn't be allowed to compete by the commission, just based on his mental capacity.

he is dangerous and a liability to ev1 his opponents, the company he works for, even the commissions would have huge backlash if he seriously ended someones career

The eye gouging was worst then the kimura. Mazzagatti hands down worst ref ever. I don't even like shields and that was a bad call.

Shields has done worse eye gouging. Mendes did it worse or at least as bad. Jon Jones does it as bad or worse every fight,

He did keep the hold to long, but Shields is the one that said before the fight if he got it he would break it. So Shields got what he deserved.

Dude is one of the best fighters on the planet earth. He holds his subs a second or two longer than a mentally capable person would, but last time I checked, this is the "hurt business". Just cuz hes a few sandwhiches short of picnic basket doesnt mean im not writing down the dates of his fights in my calendar to make sure I dont miss it

Cuz I do. I dont miss that guys fights.

Shields has done worse eye gouging. Mendes did it worse or at least as bad. Jon Jones does it as bad or worse every fight,

He did keep the hold to long, but Shields is the one that said before the fight if he got it he would break it. So Shields got what he deserved.

Fair enough.

There wasn't anything overtly extreme about what Palhares did in that fight. Some of you went into this looking for something, anything to bitch about.

I tend to think he is just a really dirty fighter.

Part of me though thinks that maybe he is unstable mentally and truly just can't control it. After all of the money he has lost, being banned from the UFC, being suspended, logically it just seems like if he could control himself he would... It's going to cost him his career at the rate he's going, seems hard to believe that even he is that stupid.

No. Palhares was digging at his eyes. That was some Gilbert Yvel shit right there.

image.png

Poking someone in the eyes while framing with an open hand, it's at least plausibly deniable that it was intentional.
Repeatedly trying to push someone off of you by their eyeballs while you're mounted... not so much.

You'd think because of his checkered past and his UFC ban that he would be weary of holding submissions too long but nope, hold it with a dumb look on his face like he had no idea what he was doing. And his dumb fake lets hug after the fight like he did after he ruined that guys leg at ADCC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back