The UFC asks you to put together a matchup that results in a huge upset. Which matchup do you make?

A few years ago when Woodley was champ I thought Nate Diaz would be a dangerous matchup for him. I still stand by that. Nate would pressure him and Woodley would back against the fence like he always does. Nate would win on volume with his chin keeping him from being knocked out.

Jones Adesanya. Even Jon Washed Jones would have beat dreams and ambitions out Adesanya. Imagine the rage behine the hellbiws after the undoubtable take down. Adesanya vs a fully motivated Jones of ANY capacity is funny.

Good question TS. I would probably have to go with Usman vs Vicente Luque, I would imagine Kamaru would be a massive favourite but Luque has insane power for a WW. His training partner is Burns who rocked Usman badly, Luque not only hits harder than Burns but is also just the better striker overall and has a better chin.

Usman likes to stand and bang now, this could prove to be disastrous against Luque.

Chandler v Khabib, Oliveria v Khabib. I khabib should be a big favourite both of them but I think both have paths to victory.

Lewis v Jones. I expect Jones would be a massive favourite and the black beast can clearly upset.

Lots of people in in FW v Volk. I am an aussie so I love Volk, but his style leaves him at the mercy of the judges too much. This means his ripe for an upset.

Jan v Walker. Jan big fav here, but Walker could catch him. Walker has shown he can finish people but is kinda clueless if that doesn't work. If Walker wins you could have the rare double KO after he knocks himself out celebrating.

Man no way rockhold beats izzy
He'd be taking a trip back to his home in the shadow realm and we'd be blessed with another glorious rocksalt knockout

Give me +400 odds for Rockhold to win, I'd take those odds all day.

Give me +400 odds for Rockhold to win, I'd take those odds all day.
His only shot is to get on top
With his average takedown abilities and autistic boxing defense he'd absolutely never get there
And I'm a rockhold fan lol

Rematch between Max and Conor...

Max wins this time by brutal finish.

Movsar Evloev vs Holloway

I think Evloev can take Holloway down.

I still remembered failed matchup before Khabib-Iaquinta happened, good/technical sambist/wrestler probably will take Max down.

Movsar Evloev vs Holloway

I think Evloev can take Holloway down.

I still remembered failed matchup before Khabib-Iaquinta happened, good/technical sambist/wrestler probably will take Max down.
Is Evloev currently the only offensive wrestler in Featherweight?

Both Bryce Mitchell and Ryan Hall are more BJJ submission guy

Wonderboy vs Adesanya
Jiri vs Bones
Till vs Perry
Aljo vs Aldo
Yan vs Necktats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back