The UFC asks you to put together a matchup that results in a huge upset. Which matchup do you make?

Prochazka vs Jones, Dvorak vs Askarov.

Aldo/Yan 2. Let Aldo go out in a blaze of glory
I dont think it would be any easier for Aldo this time around,as competitive as that last fight was. They are just gonna cover up whatever holes Yan had and exploit Aldo's existing ones. It was really good experience for Yan,to fight someone that good,and win.

Im a big fan of both guys tho.

Gregor v Conor
Chiesa V Colby I think Chiesa could scrape a close UD and would be a heavy underdog.
Hermanson/Till V Izzy
Blaydes V Stipe I think Blaydes matches up well with stipe and could beat him and would be a heavy dog.

Pick the biggest underdog that you think would win a fight against a much higher ranked fighter. They don’t necessarily have to be better all round, but maybe their style could cause a problem or they have Hail Mary KO power.

which matchup do you make?
What an original thread! Love it. I think I would go for Ponzinibbio x Usman.

FLW: Matheus Nicolau over Brandon Moreno
BW: Merab Dvalishvili over Petr Yan/Aljamain Sterling
FW: Movsar Evloev over Alexander Volkanovski
LW: Dan Hooker over Charlie Olives
WW: Sean Brady over Kamaru Usman
MW: Luke Rockhold over Israel Adesanya
LHW: Paul Craig over Jan Blachowicz
HW: Jan Blachowicz over Francis Ngannou

I dont think it would be any easier for Aldo this time around,as competitive as that last fight was. They are just gonna cover up whatever holes Yan had and exploit Aldo's existing ones. It was really good experience for Yan,to fight someone that good,and win.

Im a big fan of both guys tho.
Yeah unless that fight was 3 rounds, i don’t see how Aldo beats Yan at this point

No fucking way hooker beats Charles, terrible matchup. Rocked and subbed within 2.
It would certainly qualify as an “unbelievable upset” but Hooker has power.. he could most definitely hurt Charles

She may well lose tonight but I could see Jandiroba submitting Rose, styles and all that.

Back