The UFC 207 media schedule was just released. No Ronda at all.

This is "number one bullsh*t" and also on a card that is on a Friday. At least the co-main is a title fight too.

Afraid to answer question from the media about the Holm fight.. Also don't wan't to answer to why she dissapeared for 6 monthes after getting KTFO.. Ronda is a peasant

I don't see what the big deal is. Marshawn Lynch did the same thing.

NO. Marshawn Lynch has ALWAYS avoided media attention. Ronda soaked it up until she soaked up Holly's shin. Now talking to her is VERBODEN!

Mental Midget can't even dare answer a question about her layoff or being ktfo'd. Hope she gets slept again tbh

no surprise that Ronda is the one person who could get away with that.

I really don't like this.

It's a massive fuck you to the fans, and media. Trying to handicap this fight is alot more difficult, now. Trying to figure out the mental state of Ronda without a single legit mma interview since her loss. That's literally fucked up.

Not even a comment at the weird staredown at 205. It's unprecedented in the UFC. Even Conor got put in his place over something similar to this. Nick lost a TS because of it, too.

I know it will sell well. But I hope it's way less than the minimum of a million ppvs, I was expecting. Before she pulled this shit. Not even promoting the fight. Let alone treating the fans this disrespectfully.

Boo this woman.

I think this PPV does massive numbers. It may even go close to breaking the record.

And that's without bottle throwing press conferences or months of trash talk..
Define "massive numbers". I'd like a number to compare the results to.

I like it, make her more mysterious and make the walkout even more exciting.

I think this PPV does massive numbers. It may even go close to breaking the record.

And that's without bottle throwing press conferences or months of trash talk..

probably not since the UFC agreed to not promote it.

The less I hear her talk, the better.

I hope that purple pillow gets a whole fresh batch of tears.

I was not sure who i wanted to win this fight as i don't like the arrogance of either of Rousey or Nunes. But if this claim is true about Rousey ostracizing the media then i now hope Nunes wins. I feel that Rousey is hoping to get the belt and then retire to keep her legacy intact. So if Rousey wins she will run and give no others the chance to whip her.

Imagine if she gets rekt again.
<DrakeLaugh>
This ppv won't do 1M.

diaz-mcgregor-pc-2_rslfzl.gif

Honestly how the hell does she have any fans left. What a piss weak individual.

I hope the crowd boos the shit out of her.

So what happens if she wins? Are we supposed to believe it was all because she wanted to overcome adversity and how she was 100% focused on the fight?!

Nunes will reach god level in MMA if she KO's Ronda and retires her.

Shocked! Shocked I tell you!
Here's hoping she gets ktfo again.
Hopefully Amanda will bring her a purple pillow to hide behind.

Define "massive numbers". I'd like a number to compare the results to.
I'd be surprised if it does under 1m. It's a shame that it's not the Holly rematch, because that would break the record imo.

The reason I say this is that she is such a polarising character, hasn't fought in a year and has easily the largest casual fan base (or hater base) in the sport.

While you would think that the 'no media' thing would hurt numbers, I believe it actually pushes them, because it stretches the feeling of seclusion and privacy right up until the fight.

I'd be surprised if it does under 1m. It's a shame that it's not the Holly rematch, because that would break the record imo.

The reason I say this is that she is such a polarising character, hasn't fought in a year and has easily the largest casual fan base (or hater base) in the sport.

While you would think that the 'no media' thing would hurt numbers, I believe it actually pushes them, because it stretches the feeling of seclusion and privacy right up until the fight.
I'll hold you to that (not that it'll do more than 1 million, just that 1 million is what's considered "massive numbers").

This fight will be the last we ever see of Ronda. Unfortunately for her, she's going to retire on the wrong end of a highlight reel Ko.

If she can't handle a press conference what chance has she got come fight night?

Back