The UFC 207 media schedule was just released. No Ronda at all.

Sounds fine to me.

1438829389-eye-roll-3.gif

How does Ronda have fans?

She is so mentally weak she cant even answer a few questions

WME probably gave Ronda free UFC shares too

giphy.gif

I cannot blame anyone for not wanting to root for Rousey. Absurd behavior.

I think this PPV does massive numbers. It may even go close to breaking the record.

And that's without bottle throwing press conferences or months of trash talk..

Honestly I don't care that much

45 minutes of Ronda passive aggressively deflecting questions about her canceled movies, her coach, about Cyborg, about the laughable Floyd matchup, etc. We know she hated MMA Media before her loss and hates it even more now.

If I'm Conor I guess I use it as leverage to get out of media obligations but otherwise I really don't give a shit.

I don't see what the big deal is. Marshawn Lynch did the same thing.

Apples and oranges. Team VS the individual. Marshawn Lynch also was the NFL golden clit like rhonda. it Mcnuggets gets hosed for missing she shouldnt be allowed to skip all.

I thought Ronda was gonna at least do the Wednesday media day. Thats fucking odd as shit. No one has gotten away with this before. This is one of the biggest ppvs the UFC has. Even having it on a Friday. The end of the year event. Ronda is fucked in the head. Can't face the press. If I'm Nunez I go to the weigh ins with a purple pillow in hand to hide behind.

I don't mind. I don't really want to her anything out of Ronda's mouth anymore at this point anyway. Just show up on the 30th, that's all.
What can she possibly say to hype up her next fight after she'd claimed to be able to beat Floyd Mayweather in a street fight, beat everyone in her division with her hands tied behind her back, nonsense like that? Don't even bother.

I think this is a weird way of her getting back at the media and fans.

Back