The UFC’s first and only Valentine:

Gotta love how dudes are still salty about Ronda. Can't handle strong, confident women. Fragile masculinity at it's worst.

that's cute
giphy.gif

<datassdom>

maxresdefault(2).jpg
Cca-6_rW0AEzp_D.jpg

Vs.

408full-holly-holm.jpg

20190618_162048.jpg

No contest.

Holly blows permanent resting bitch face Ronda out of the water.

I feel like Ronda gets too much hate.

She was a beast in her prime. Everybody blamed her trainer but she did a lot of good shit in the octagon.

Plus, she got a nice ass;)
images.jpeg
1gw8c.jpg

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 0
I give Ronda her just due and wish her success outside of mma. Lord knows she has PTSD flashbacks off any word with ish. Ronda would you like some fish... Ronda? Ronda?

Just post pics you like of WMMA fighters, no prob. Hollly is fine too, but there are bad pics of everyone out there.

So no need to be so bitchy and negative. Your post was so salty and hysterical I thought it must have been by @Mortal Wombat when I first read it. Not a good look.

Lol who's salty ? You, not I.

Look how mad you are over a post shitting on your ugly, purple pillow loving girlfriend.

Allow me to enrage you more.

E-Ronda-01-copy.jpg

You're probably the desperate Sherbro who got these lovely works of art.

Dx-D_LwUUAAwIic.jpg

ZLRYG2VDH2TO2ULT7QDOHDFVJA.jpg

BkTOK3V.gif

lol

what did I say to indicate that I am mad?

nothing.

because I am not.

Sorry to have triggered you.

<NoneOfMy>

Does "no need to be bitchy and negative" ring a bell ?

Yea, you're a mad bro.

Don't be sad that Ronda has no idea who you are and will never acknowledge your existence.

internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

Stay mad.

tenor (20).gif

Just post pics you like of WMMA fighters, no prob. Hollly is fine too, but there are bad pics of everyone out there.

So no need to be so bitchy and negative. Your post was so salty and hysterical I thought it must have been by @Mortal Wombat when I first read it. Not a good look.
You're literally the biggest bitch on Sherdog. Your hero loses so you leave because you couldn't handle it. You ignore me because you couldn't handle it. You're mentally weak. At least 1Dick stuck around which makes him actually more of a man than you BB. You could be a good martial artist but just like your boy, you have zero heart and run when the going gets tough.

You're literally the biggest bitch on Sherdog. Your hero loses so you leave because you couldn't handle it. You ignore me because you couldn't handle it. You're mentally weak. At least 1Dick stuck around which makes him actually more of a man than you BB. You could be a good martial artist but just like your boy, you have zero heart and run when the going gets tough.

lol

came in Salty and Bitchy as hell - it just proves my point

<Dany07>

I know your secret that you were once a massive Conor fan and started this new account just after he lost to jump ship. Sad. And that is why I think you claim others are mentally weak, because you are projecting, and the ferocity of your crude posts I think is fueled by the shame of this fact and fear of it being exposed.

Anyway, I guess younger posters need a good example of what not to be, so you are useful in that respect at least.

Have a nice day

<13>

lol

came in Salty and Bitchy as hell - it just proves my point

<Dany07>

I know your secret that you were once a massive Conor fan and started this new account just after he lost to jump ship. Sad. And that is why I think you claim others are mentally weak, because you are projecting, and the ferocity of your crude posts I think is fueled by the shame of this fact and fear of it being exposed.

Anyway, I guess younger posters need a good example of what not to be, so you are useful in that respect at least.

Have a nice day

<13>
Every time you post yourself laughing like a young woman it doesn't make you look stable. Thats why you love Ronda. Because when she lost she left the public eye, just like you did when conor lost. You sat down all like a sooky cunt looking at the poster on the wall tearing up. You ripped it down in a little bitch tantrum. Pondered about life for a few months and gave up. Every now and then you would lurk to see me giving some of your other McGrub whores shit like Ronnie Dickering who I also ran out of town. The anger grew again. Then you saw he was fighting Cowboy and that the fix was in. Just like a parasite you found your way to wriggle back in and to try and save some face but everyone here has seen your true colours. You're a mental wimp. A surrenderer. Rather than be a Soldier drowning in your own blood you became a coward who died in his own piss.

Every time you post yourself laughing like a young woman it doesn't make you look stable. Thats why you love Ronda. Because when she lost she left the public eye, just like you did when conor lost. You sat down all like a sooky cunt looking at the poster on the wall tearing up. You ripped it down in a little bitch tantrum. Pondered about life for a few months and gave up. Every now and then you would lurk to see me giving some of your other McGrub whores shit like Ronnie Dickering who I also ran out of town. The anger grew again. Then you saw he was fighting Cowboy and that the fix was in. Just like a parasite you found your way to wriggle back in and to try and save some face but everyone here has seen your true colours. You're a mental wimp. A surrenderer. Rather than be a Soldier drowning in your own blood you became a coward who died in his own piss.

lol

U so triggered by the truth?

<Oku02>

I was here every day, unbothered by muppets like you lol then like Kaiser Soze I was gone.

thankfully for this forum, I am back. If you think I thought of you once while I was gone you need help lol

now back in your box you go

<Wink>

lol

U so triggered by the truth?

<Oku02>

I was here every day, unbothered by muppets like you lol then like Kaiser Soze I was gone.

thankfully for this forum, I am back. If you think I thought of you once while I was gone you need help lol

now back in your box you go

<Wink>
This is you and everyone can see

dTcAHZcg.jpg

I rekt you for months. You won't recover.

Back