Economy The U.S Made a Breakthrough Vanadium Redox Flow Battery - Then Gave the Technology to China

It's Chinese people buying property not China small but important distinction. That's not really a part of it. It's only a minor contributor to our massive housing price increase and most with a brain blame the politicians for it not China.

The main reason is we have issues is we have a massive amount of our trade done with China. They are by far the largest purchaser of our exports and the relationship we have with them would be described as one with domestic violence issues.

There's no actual violence of course but in China there's this thing called Little Emperor Syndrome. After the one child policy there was miraculously an abundance of men born with no siblings. They got everything they wanted growing up with parents who wanted more children, doting on this son is compounded creating a generation of entitled sensitive little brats. Hence "little emperor"

Basically this is the CCP. Only they're the grown version and they're on the roids. Anything that can remotely be construed as criticism is met with what can only be described as a childish temper tantrum. "Slights" are returned 10 fold with trade restrictions and childish, angry statements/threats. Anything the CCP doesn't like you saying they'll look to financially fuck you. So you walk on eggshells like the victim in a DV household.

The real big one of late was our former PM dared to suggest that international investigation is needed into the cause of that pesky covid-19. Before anybody else. He was right of course but he wasn't the person to say it. Boy did they not like that one. Then he doubled down...

Massive restrictions on trade. Angry tirades blah blah. The norm.

The media crucified him for it. Rightfully so too. He fucked up. Countries like mine who rely on China for trade should know how this fucked up relationship works. You keep your public mouth shut, you make some phone calls and join a statement with a bunch of other countries at once namely America taking the front.

You don't fucking take point.<45>

China will fuck you for that.

Everyone cops it. Jacinda Ardern (New Zealand PM) made some snide remake about our ability to handle the relationship and now they're pissed off at her siding with Biden over the Solomons/Uyghurs.

That's what it's like dealing with China.

Thanks for the post. Good info in here, I appreciate your perspective.

The only thing I’d comment on, is that China was of course so pissed about the covid thing because they created it in a lab and unleashed it on the world. It couldn’t be more obvious.

Trade sanctions after accusing an obviously guilty party of being guilty… lol what a world. Frankly nobody in the west should be doing business with China.

Last edited:
Frankly nobody in the west should be doing business with China.

Never should have let them into the WTO. A lot of people hate Clinton for a lot of things (e.g. welfare reform, NAFTA, Epstein...) but letting China into the WTO while he was a lame duck is inexcusable. Fucking neo-libs ruin everything.

Never should have let them into the WTO. A lot of people hate Clinton for a lot of things (e.g. welfare reform, NAFTA, Epstein...) but letting China into the WTO while he was a lame duck is inexcusable. Fucking neo-libs ruin everything.

I wonder if you and I and the people ITT would be flagged for this conversation by China if any of us tried to visit

I wonder if you and I and the people ITT would be flagged for this conversation by China if any of us tried to visit
Probably need "re-education" or some shit. Make you watch a PBS-style special on China's history while you stuff packages for Amazon to pay your restitution.

Back