The Turning (2020) One of the worst ending in movies?

Otto!

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
My wife and I saw The Turning this week. Without giving away spoilers, I can say that this movie has one of the worst ending I've ever seen.

The movie was well made overall, and towards the end it seemed to be heading towards a conclusion, but then the credits just started rolling. No closure to the story whatsoever. My wife and I were like wtf? As we got out of the theatre we spoke to a few people and every single one of them were baffled by how it simply didn't have an ending.

When I got home I googled The Turning ending and saw a bunch of articles all confirming what we thought. It's like they shot the whole thing, ran out of money for the last scene and just ended the movie. lol

Anyone else saw this?
TheTurning_Quad_AW_Large-600x444.jpg

Mike Stoklasa:
"The ticking clock element is when they run out of film."

Patton Oswalt: "Okay everybody, the first check to catering that bounces is when the shoot's wrapped."

"

Mike Stoklasa:
"The ticking clock element is when they run out of film."

Patton Oswalt: "Okay everybody, the first check to catering that bounces is when the shoot's wrapped."

"
That sums it up.

I was thinking of seeing this - will wait till it comes out online and I can rent it for free through my app card.

I saw it yesterday and it was fine till the last 3 minutes.

Whenever a movie is advertised as "From the writers/producers of...." it's almost universally going to be trash.

Back