Finale:

1. F (200)
2. I (200)
3. A (200)
4. D (200)
5. 1B, 2B, 3B (100)
6. 1C, 2C, 3C (111)
7. 2B, 3I (100)

Joanna promised a finish at the weigh-in, so I'm switching to...

4. [Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Claudia Gadelha]
E) Joanna Jedrzejczyk by TKO/KO (4.00)
1276 vCash, all-in

Now that's the kind of bet that wins Trivial Games, my friend....

3. I (200) -------- Rountree by Decision is crazy odds they just put up!

Homeless Infant's Entry:

Finale

1. G. -- 220
2. G. -- 220
3. H. -- 220
4. H. -- 220
5. 1A, 2A, 4B -- 220
6. 1D, 2C -- 220

BisexualMMA's entry:

Finale

4. D [1230]

EUUvVjt.gif

I don't have much time right now so I will make a short post just to give picks but I will save my huge post for later.

Just want to say THANK YOU to @gorgonon who is an awesome host to this Trivia Game and P4P nicest person on Sherdog. I know that is not saying a lot since its Sherdog lol but seriously you are awesome Gorgonon as well as the rest of this crew. It was really fun and you all made this season so awesome.

original.gif

These are my picks (might change some if I have time lol):

1. A) 385

3. B) 400

5. 2A, 3D - 300

6. 4E, 2E - 200

Also won't be able to watch this card live because if I watch 3 UFC card in a row I might die lol. Card starts at 1 a.m here and end at 7 a.m so I'm already dead from RDA vs Eddie card. Have to get some good sleep before UFC 200.

WAR ABC and Andrew!!! And WAR Claudia!!!

1 D) Under 2.5 rounds (1.20)

2 D) Under 2.5 rounds (2.00)

3 H) Andrew Sanchez by SUB (1.85)

4) D) Under 4.5 rounds (2.40)

5) all the menz: 1A, 3B

6) all the wimminz: 2B, 4A

7) All the winnerz: 1A,2B,3B,4A

50 vCash on each :)

I don't have much time right now so I will make a short post just to give picks but I will save my huge post for later.

Just want to say THANK YOU to @gorgonon who is an awesome host to this Trivia Game and P4P nicest person on Sherdog. I know that is not saying a lot since its Sherdog lol but seriously you are awesome Gorgonon as well as the rest of this crew. It was really fun and you all made this season so awesome.

original.gif

These are my picks (might change some if I have time lol):

1. A) 385

3. B) 400

5. 2A, 3D - 300

6. 4E, 2E - 200

Also won't be able to watch this card live because if I watch 3 UFC card in a row I might die lol. Card starts at 1 a.m here and end at 7 a.m so I'm already dead from RDA vs Eddie card. Have to get some good sleep before UFC 200.

WAR ABC and Andrew!!! And WAR Claudia!!!

Your gif comments and entries have been something I've looked forward to alot, so thank you as well for your motivation and shoop skills!

Moment of Impact of our TUF23 Trivial Games Awesomeness Appreciation:

eImso1K.jpg

[I'm Carl Weathers and you're Arnold]

2. D - 350
4. B - 911

Going all in, I think I did my math right lol.

Claudia will return glory to Brazil and make my comeback.

2. D - 350
4. B - 911

Going all in, I think I did my math right lol.

Claudia will return glory to Brazil and make my comeback.

Perfect entry! Math checks out too! :D

t6S0sk8.gif

All the entries are in now, we've got the rest of the night to relax and have fun! Thanks everyone for participating, and hope all of you had as much fun as I had!

As for me, it was alot of work, I messed up at times, but you guys helped me and were kind. It was worth it for the good of all the great moments and camaraderie in competition:

BDkWNvo.gif

EDIT: Also, remember @Homeless Infant in your thoughts and prayers...

Ah well... Joanna didn't manage the KO/TKO as I had bet, although she got some 10-8 striking rounds in! I'm happy that she won, at any rate! :)

Ah well... Joanna didn't manage the KO/TKO as I had bet, although she got some 10-8 striking rounds in! I'm happy that she won, at any rate! :)

You're a great sport, Mark! Claudia scared me a couple times, too, she's a dangerous fighter. Even more reason for a Women's Flyweight division, imo. ;)

Lol I missed almost all bets. Only got Andrew right. That fight was easy to predict, Khalil doesn't have good cardio. Mix that with Andrew's wreslting and voala, easy win for Andrew. He can also beat some good guys in UFC, didn't look that bad at all

Heart broken for Cory, he just seemed so off. And again no head movement. Damn, I like him and wanted to see him win.

Looking back at it Joanna by decision was definitely a play because Claudia is hard to finish.

Also I knew Tatiana will win it all but went with my love ABC. I didn't want to abandon her just for some points. And ABC was doing good in that fight too but Tatiana is just a beast. Future top 5 if she works on her striking. Hope they give ABC contract or maybe just few more Invicta fights but she is pretty good already. We still love you ABC

So we came to the end of this Trivia. I must say the biggest reason why I loved this season was Trivia Game. I keep teel you @gorgonon to make these for every TUF season because they are so much fun. No need for prizes either, just let us pick bro

Vt8uCcC.jpg

Questions were awesome every week. Made me sweat every time UFC branded bottle popped out and when Joanna starts her rants during fight.

Sdy3vFo.jpg

Of course you all know I'm a disciple of The Van Church and oh did Lord Van bless us this season. We finally saw his arch enemy, Demonic Party Van. If Zuffa is smart they will make another season of the Ultimate Van Fighting where Out Lord Van and Demonic Party Van are fighting for the very souls of humanity

IJto4zl.png

I think we all had a lot of fun, I know I did. I hope we do this soon (next TUF season already). Congratz to the winner whoever it is!!

In the words of Teruto Ishihara:

tumblr_myq7caZqG21stfiuco1_400.gif

Last edited:
Back