The truth that many don't want to hear about Conor/Khabib

Ugh, you almost had a chance to respond with something witty and clever, yet again, your petty insults disappoint. You'll get there one day young fella
Are you not a nuthugger? Because I dont believe I was insulting you given that you show up and staunchly defend McTaps at every chance. Its okay. We are all different. Some people were born as men and others as meh.

So your "truth" is someone's opinion?

If he wanted to fight Khabib so bad, he just had to sign the contract. In fact, he'd be the one defending the belt, but we all know Conor never does that.

So your "truth" is someone's opinion?

If he wanted to fight Khabib so bad, he just had to sign the contract. In fact, he'd be the one defending the belt, but we all know Conor never does that.

Or he could have just politely waited for Khabib to get off the bus instead of making a scene and then running away 20 seconds later.

But no, in Conor Fan's minds, Conor looked tough as fuck!

Are you not a nuthugger? Because I dont believe I was insulting you given that you show up and staunchly defend McTaps at every chance. Its okay. We are all different. Some people were born as men and others as meh.
If i remember correctly you called my partner an ugly bitch when i had her and i as my avatar. There is only one man here and its not you, i actually show my face.

If i remember correctly you called my partner an ugly bitch when i had her and i as my avatar. There is only one man here and its not you, i actually show my face.
I didnt know that ugly bitch was your partner. My bad.

I didnt know that ugly bitch was your partner. My bad.
So you're apologising? If not ill take your apology in the form of you showing yourself in your avatar, big brave man. Your biscuit nip titties probably got their own postcode LMAO

So you're apologising? If not ill take your apology in the form of you showing yourself in your avatar, big brave man. Your biscuit nip titties probably got their own postcode LMAO
Not really apologizing. And when I first got on the Dog, you werent allowed to do that. So I never felt the need to. Btw interwebz 101 if you dont want to be made fun of, dont put yourself out there. Thats your fault. Idiot.

Define nuthugger.

Not really apologizing. And when I first got on the Dog, you werent allowed to do that. So I never felt the need to. Btw interwebz 101 if you dont want to be made fun of, dont put yourself out there. Thats your fault. Idiot.
I didnt say i didnt want you to make fun, in which your post above admits you actually did say that. Shows the character of who you are.

Define nuthugger.
You know what you are. No need to explain it to you. If you love another man/woman in a sense that you feel personal gain by their success and personal loss by their failures, than you're fucking hugger. If you feel you need to defend a "fighter" who doesnt know you, than you are a hugger. If you can find no fault in a person who is soiled in flaws, than yep. You're a hugger.

You know what you are. No need to explain it to you. If you love another man/woman in a sense that you feel personal gain by their success and personal loss by their failures, than you're fucking hugger. If you feel you need to defend a "fighter" who doesnt know you, than you are a hugger. If you can find no fault in a person who is soiled in flaws, than yep. You're a hugger.
Well by your definition im not a nuthugger then fat boy

I didnt say i didnt want you to make fun, in which your post above admits you actually did say that. Shows the character of who you are.
Well I will actually apologize, because A. I didnt know that was you. B. I didnt know that was your "partner". And C. I thought that wasnt allowed on this site. So my fault for making something personal when I thought it was some fighter and his chick or some over seas celeb or something. Thats the best I can give you.

Well I will actually apologize, because A. I didnt know that was you. B. I didnt know that was your "partner". And C. I thought that wasnt allowed on this site. So my fault for making something personal when I thought it was some fighter and his chick or some over seas celeb or something. Thats the best I can give you.
Apology accepted. Clean slate.

"Then the bus indicent occurred. Of course, Conor overestimated Khabib's honor; he pegged him as the legend that he's protrayed to be; the stereotypical cold Russian who wrestles bears for fun. Khabib proved the stereotype was just that and nothing more, by refusing any interaction with Conor, instead choosing to hide on the bus."

This part of your post is fucking stupid btw. What kind of idiot would get out a bus with 30 retards surrounding it throwing shit at it?

You can't possibly be this stupid.
Nah i don’t buy that , it’s fight or flight gotta run that fade . He chose to sit down

"Then the bus indicent occurred. Of course, Conor overestimated Khabib's honor; he pegged him as the legend that he's protrayed to be; the stereotypical cold Russian who wrestles bears for fun. Khabib proved the stereotype was just that and nothing more, by refusing any interaction with Conor, instead choosing to hide on the bus."

This part of your post is fucking stupid btw. What kind of idiot would get out a bus with 30 retards surrounding it throwing shit at it?

You can't possibly be this stupid.
I dont even think its that. Guy was in the middle of a weight cut a few days before a title fight. Also , conor didnt want an altercation our else he woukd have confronted Khabib anywhere else

Back