The truth is when Johny was with Dolce and his Broscience he would make weight

Dolce might sell snake oil, but it's snake oil that works.

I think Dolce's greatest benefit to fighters is his constant presence/cooking meals for them and being consistent and good at getting people to buy into his system. The last two points are like 80% of what nutritionists do. Dolce uses anecdotal "evidence" to build a system that probably works for most - but it's not like he has great credential, and from what I read it doesn't seem like he's up on literature etc. That's where the broscience complaints come from, nothing he does seems super scientific. But that doesn't mean it's ineffective.

Dolce is the fucking man.

And people who use the term bro-science are the most ignorant, Dolce does technical work, he is not doing primary theoretical science. Dolce is like a doctor or an engineer applying scientific principles in practical manner, not someone who works to discover the underlying foundational science itself.

He would be like the experimental particle physics side as opposed to the theoretical side.

And he is damn good at what he does.

And in response to the disgusting libel that one poster wrote in this thread about Dolce using diuretics, PLEASE be responsible enough to further explore what those products were. I know it's not as easy as reading the one single word "diuretic" and then passing a judgment like a barbarian, but it's the responsible thing to do before you try to destroy a good man's reputation.

The diuretics he put BJ on were all harmless over the counter products consisting of herbs and vitamins, a far cry from Lockhart and his sickening use of powerful prescription products. And the real irony is that Dolce haters are so desperate to bash Mike that they are willing to suck off Lockhart as if he is some kind of all knowing guru. He can't hold a candle to Dolce, and if he has a problem with that, I invite him to meet Mike in the cage where Mike has proven himself in battle.

Ask Prince McLean how that worked out for him.
Mike Dolce what up homie

Dolce does what he advertises. Some fighters need someone that they feel is on their side with their weight and nutrition,because they don't want to have to think when it comes to working out and eating. I get that completely. Hendricks is obviously one of those guys.

It sucks because he is nowhere near big enough for 185

Dolce does what he advertises. Some fighters need someone that they feel is on their side with their weight and nutrition,because they don't want to have to think when it comes to working out and eating. I get that completely. Hendricks is obviously one of those guys.

It sucks because he is nowhere near big enough for 185

Agreed, when Hendricks pulled out of the Woodley fight with kidney stones etc, Dolce said it was Hendricks own doing and Hendricks always blew up 20 pounds more than he should be. Johny said Dolce should be able to cut it, which was obviously pathetic, Hendricks has and always will be his own worst enemy and cost himself some longevity at a credible level.

And people who use the term bro-science are the most ignorant, Dolce does technical work, he is not doing primary theoretical science. Dolce is like a doctor or an engineer applying scientific principles in practical manner, not someone who works to discover the underlying foundational science itself.

He would be like the experimental particle physics side as opposed to the theoretical side.

And in response to the disgusting libel that one poster wrote in this thread about Dolce using diuretics, PLEASE be responsible enough to further explore what those products were. I know it's not as easy as reading the one single word "diuretic" and then passing a judgment like a barbarian, but it's the responsible thing to do before you try to destroy a good man's reputation.

The diuretics he put BJ on were all harmless over the counter products consisting of herbs and vitamins, a far cry from Lockhart and his sickening use of powerful prescription products. And the real irony is that Dolce haters are so desperate to bash Mike that they are willing to suck off Lockhart as if he is some kind of all knowing guru. He can't hold a candle to Dolce, and if he has a problem with that, I invite him to meet Mike in the cage where Mike has proven himself in battle.

I always find it weird that guys are so well informed on things like nutritionists. Like, who even knew Mike DOlce fans and Lockhart fans go so HAM at each other, lmaooo

Huge fan of your work, Bro!

He still took credit even tho she was in horrible shape. That's Mike Dolce for you.

Yeah. Nutrition was the reason why holly had way better footwork and skills to beat ronda.

Nerds gonna nerd i guess.

Dolce just slapped burgers out of peoples hands and gave them diuretics for their cuts then IV afterwards.

Back