The truth is when Johny was with Dolce and his Broscience he would make weight

Dolce is the fucking man.

And people who use the term bro-science are the most ignorant, Dolce does technical work, he is not doing primary theoretical science. Dolce is like a doctor or an engineer applying scientific principles in practical manner, not someone who works to discover the underlying foundational science itself.

He would be like the experimental particle physics side as opposed to the theoretical side.

And he is damn good at what he does.

And in response to the disgusting libel that one poster wrote in this thread about Dolce using diuretics, PLEASE be responsible enough to further explore what those products were. I know it's not as easy as reading the one single word "diuretic" and then passing a judgment like a barbarian, but it's the responsible thing to do before you try to destroy a good man's reputation.

The diuretics he put BJ on were all harmless over the counter products consisting of herbs and vitamins, a far cry from Lockhart and his sickening use of powerful prescription products. And the real irony is that Dolce haters are so desperate to bash Mike that they are willing to suck off Lockhart as if he is some kind of all knowing guru. He can't hold a candle to Dolce, and if he has a problem with that, I invite him to meet Mike in the cage where Mike has proven himself in battle.

Ask Prince McLean how that worked out for him.

Mike Dolce is right now taking credit for Ronda being in fight shape. Where was he when she was grossly out of shape in her fight with Holly?
grossly out of shape? what does that make most of the US then?

grossly out of shape? what does that make most of the US then?

Most of the US aren't professional athletes. Besides, we are talking about Ronda here, bro. In comparison to her past fights, she was in horrible shape.

Jeff-Novitzky1.jpg

That might be due to diuretics that he can no longer take due to USADA. I don't know but a ton of fighters have been missing weight lately.

And people who use the term bro-science are the most ignorant, Dolce does technical work, he is not doing primary theoretical science. Dolce is like a doctor or an engineer applying scientific principles in practical manner, not someone who works to discover the underlying foundational science itself.

He would be like the experimental particle physics side as opposed to the theoretical side.

And in response to the disgusting libel that one poster wrote in this thread about Dolce using diuretics, PLEASE be responsible enough to further explore what those products were. I know it's not as easy as reading the one single word "diuretic" and then passing a judgment like a barbarian, but it's the responsible thing to do before you try to destroy a good man's reputation.

The diuretics he put BJ on were all harmless over the counter products consisting of herbs and vitamins, a far cry from Lockhart and his sickening use of powerful prescription products. And the real irony is that Dolce haters are so desperate to bash Mike that they are willing to suck off Lockhart as if he is some kind of all knowing guru. He can't hold a candle to Dolce, and if he has a problem with that, I invite him to meet Mike in the cage where Mike has proven himself in battle.

Nutrition is key.

132235.jpg

Most of the US aren't professional athletes. Besides, we are talking about Ronda here, bro. In comparison to her past fights, she was in horrible shape.
She made weight...it's not like she was Hendricks or Gasteleum shape. She might have been softer than some of her other fights, but saying she was grossly out of shape is grossly exaggerating to indirectly, in my opinion, excuse her loss.

She made weight...it's not like she was Hendricks or Gasteleum shape. She might have been softer than some of her other fights, but saying she was grossly out of shape is grossly exaggerating to indirectly, in my opinion, excuse her loss.

If I was implying that's the reason why she lost the fight, then I agree. Was I? I don't think so. And just for the record, in my opinion, I don't believe that's the reason why she lost.

For it being Ronda Rousey, she was in bad shape. She had extra rolls on her thighs and butt. It's not an exaggeration by any means. Maybe we have different definitions of being in shape.

If I said she was "morbidly obese", then yes, you could argue she isn't morbidly obese by scientific definition. Grossly by definition means very, or extremely. Ronda Rousey was very out of shape. Ronda Rousey was extremely out of shape for what she normally looks like.

Last edited:
If I was implying that's the reason why she lost the fight, then I agree. Was I? I don't think so. And just for the record, in my opinion, I don't believe that's the reason why she lost.

For it being Ronda Rousey, she was in bad shape. She had extra rolls on her thighs and butt. It's not an exaggeration by any means. Maybe we have different definitions of being in shape.

If I said she was "morbidly obese", then yes, you could argue she isn't morbidly obese by scientific definition. Grossly by definition means very, or extremely. Ronda Rousey was very out of shape. Ronda Rousey was extremely out of shape for what she normally looks like.
Your opinion is heard. We can both agree she didn't lose because she was out of shape and disagree on the definition of grossly. World still moves on and we should have some fun fights tomorrow. Enjoy!

thanks mike.

sorry penn spoke shit about you.

Did every fighter except for Ronda ditch him, because he used to have so many more clients 1 year or 2 ago.

I think he's a great baby sitter, but offers nothing special knowledge wise. But I do think some fighters do need a baby sitter to slap the burger out of their hands. Self discipline is the hard part, not the knowing what to eat part. Everyone knows what to eat, yet half of America is Obesed

Hendricks needed a babysitter more than anything else. Dolce and his bro science is still a blend of common sense and bullshit.

As much as I hate the guy (he's a douche), I used his 3 weeks to shredded program for my last 4 fights and made weight better than ever. I have to reiterate that I hate him and he is a douche, It can't be said enough.

I think it's more along the lines of not wanting to waste your money. You investing thousands of dollars in a system your gonna follow it to a t to get your money's (monies, moneies?) Worth.

Back