News The true " once in a lifetime " mmartist turns 35 today ......

Franklin U.

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to one of the goats on this special day. 18 years clean- he started his pro career at 17. Yes , this man has put more cage fight in than the first 17 years of living. Gegard Mousasi, since around 21, has been on a steady climb for 14 years STRAIGHT as champ, top 5 , top 10.

Mousasi has been incredibly successful everywhere hes fought ( including zuffa 12-3 and only fighter to leave sports top promotion on a 5 fight stoppage/ win streak). Fought at ww when he was a teen - that's 4 weight classes - undefeated at open weight. 47-7 ( 39 stoppages YES 39 STOPPAGES- 30, 31 IN FIRST ROUND)8-0 KBoxer. Titles over 2 divisions everywhere hes been and unfortunately did not get his deserved shot in UFC. Bisping just had to say "yes" the 2x ( at least once)he was sent a contract to fight the dutchman and the entire trajectory of the 185 division would of claimed legitimacy .

Has never lost 2 in a row , has never been separated from consciousness ( one sloppy/lucky tko.... which was avenged - BRUTALLY). All that mma mileage and hes 35 and looks better than he was 28. Hes the walking definition of fight IQ and adaptability .

We'll never see anything like it again in the sports history. He'll fight out one more contract at BMMA and he'll call it a day.Then you will see HIS COLLEAGUES echo my words ( a handful already have ).

In closing, I'd actually like to extend a thank u to Renaldo Souza who reminded Gegard Mousasi- friend or not- dont be naive cause fighters will win at all costs- Gegards final lesson learned as after that fight , Gegard Mousasi actually laid down the tracks of an actual fight team and gym around him. Up until then , this elite fighter relied on raw talent and his older brother " bringing in friends to help prepare him for fights" - lol , are you kidding me ?

I've been doing this every year for awhile now........ and it just continues -still one of the top fighters in the world.

WOW
Mousasi bless
WOW
HB-DAY, Gegard

Sorry for the rant but its privileged information so consider yourself privileged ( serious - so many not aware)

minor leagues GOAT

dude knows how to make the most from his skills

lol forgot about Mouse, when is he fighting again?

Happy Birthday to one of the goats on this special day. 18 years clean- he started his pro career at 17. Yes , this man has put more cage fight in than the first 17 years of living. Gegard Mousasi, since around 21, has been on a steady climb for 14 years STRAIGHT as champ, top 5 , top 10.

Mousasi has been incredibly successful everywhere hes fought ( including zuffa 12-3 and only fighter to leave sports top promotion on a 5 fight stoppage/ win streak). Fought at ww when he was a teen - that's 4 weight classes - undefeated at open weight. 47-7 ( 39 stoppages YES 39 STOPPAGES- 30, 31 IN FIRST ROUND)8-0 KBoxer. Titles over 2 divisions everywhere hes been and unfortunately did not get his deserved shot in UFC. Bisping just had to say "yes" the 2x ( at least once)he was sent a contract to fight the dutchman and the entire trajectory of the 185 division would of claimed legitimacy .

Has never lost 2 in a row , has never been separated from consciousness ( one sloppy/lucky tko.... which was avenged - BRUTALLY). All that mma mileage and hes 35 and looks better than he was 28. Hes the walking definition of fight IQ and adaptability .

We'll never see anything like it again in the sports history. He'll fight out one more contract at BMMA and he'll call it a day.Then you will see HIS COLLEAGUES echo my words ( a handful already have ).

In closing, I'd actually like to extend a thank u to Renaldo Souza who reminded Gegard Mousasi- friend or not- dont be naive cause fighters will win at all costs- Gegards final lesson learned as after that fight , Gegard Mousasi actually laid down the tracks of an actual fight team and gym around him. Up until then , this elite fighter relied on raw talent and his older brother " bringing in friends to help prepare him for fights" - lol , are you kidding me ?

I've been doing this every year for awhile now........ and it just continues -still one of the top fighters in the world.

WOW
Mousasi bless
WOW
HB-DAY, Gegard

Sorry for the rant but its privileged information so consider yourself privileged ( serious - so many not aware)
How many humble brags did y'all count?

"One of the GOATS"? Mousasi is overrated af.

WOW
Mousasi bless
WOW
HB-DAY, Gegard

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

I used to love this guy but then he became so salty and annoying, as if the championships were automatically owed to him.

Back