Media The true LHW champ fights tonight

You could have made this thread without disrespecting Jan. But, for some reason you just had to go that way.

l9oQabQ.gif

Glover is the epitome of working for and earning your keep the real way...

Hespect to the young man, he’s an admirable guy

I legit wanna see jan vs glover.

Doesn't matter if Santos was the true LHW champ for owning Jan at one point or not. The way he looked like during his performance yesterday means he would hardly be a dominant champion regardless, if he could even defend the belt against a random upcoming challenger that is.

But will give him benefit of the doubt because apparently his knees are still healing and they need more training.

Tbh I wrote glover off after his dumb loss to Jones and KO by Rumble so yesterday surprised me.

Jan should be cut from the ufc for that flurry

no idea what the fuck he was doing, he had been fighting EXTREMELY cautiously for several rounds before that and then all of a sudden just leapt in with that shit

no idea what the fuck he was doing, he had been fighting EXTREMELY cautiously for several rounds before that and then all of a sudden just leapt in with that shit
Guess he wanted to push the action and stop Santos leg attacks (he just leg kicked him before this combo)
Which is not that bad but Jan went full retard by blitzing with horrible technique.
The worse thing in this shit is that he switched stances before the blitz.
Switch blitzing is very dangerous but it's even more dangerous if you do this in the wrong stance.

Back