Media The true LHW champ fights tonight

DebtCollectorMMA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
ScholarlyAdorableBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

QuarrelsomeBruisedBillygoat-size_restricted.gif

Imagine how badly Adesanya will counter that sloppy bar-fight flurry.

Looking forward to Santos vs Adesanya in 2021.

I mean the fight was a year and a half ago.

It's possible they're both different fighters now.

But I get it, unless a champion is undefeated, anyone who's beaten them in the past has a better claim to the title. Brilliant

I mean the fight was a year and a half ago.

It's possible they're both different fighters now.

But I get it, unless a champion is undefeated, anyone who's beaten them in the past has a better claim to the title. Brilliant
one should have won against the linear champion
the other lost to the other fighter and won against 2 out of prime MW and a scared boy
does anybody realy beleive jan is a true champ

Agree. Dude beat Jones & Jan. Santos should fight for the belt next with a win tonight.

4-0 @ LHW about to be 5-0

also rekt Kevin Holland and beat the shit out of him to the tune of 10-8 in the 3rd of his last MW fight. Finished Hermansson and Smith @ MW too. Saucy and Branch were too much for him tho

the other lost to the other fighter and won against 2 out of prime MW and a scared boy
Sounds like a bunch of qualifiers and excuses.

Move the goal posts as much as ya gotta, playboy

One lost to glover and won't earn his chance back to fight the other

ScholarlyAdorableBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

QuarrelsomeBruisedBillygoat-size_restricted.gif

Imagine how badly Adesanya will counter that sloppy bar-fight flurry.

Looking forward to Santos vs Adesanya in 2021.
How is he the "true LHW Champ"? Because he KOed the guy that won the belt the guy that beat him in 4 of 5 rounds vacated?

That's just illogical so I must be missing something here, help a brother out dude...

He should have won against the "lineal" champ if getting out landed 2 to 1 while throwing twice as many strikes, landing single digit head strikes over 5 rounds, spending 90% of the fight on the back foot and being the only one to get rocked and in danger of being finished is what you consider "winning"....

He edged out the first round then clearly lost the next 4.

Scoring fights like you are here is how Leonard Garcia has wins over KZ and Nam Phan on his record despite clearly getting his ass kicked in both.

Throwing bombs at air doesn't win fights, actually landing them does. If you throw twice as many strikes as your opponent and still get out landed 2 to 1 you most certainly aren't " winning".

He should have won against the "lineal" champ if getting out landed 2 to 1 while throwing twice as many strikes, landing single digit head strikes over 5 rounds, spending 90% of the fight on the back foot and being the only one to get rocked and in danger of being finished is what you consider "winning"....

He edged out the first round then clearly lost the next 4.

Scoring fights like you are here is how Leonard Garcia has wins over KZ and Nam Phan on his record despite clearly getting his ass kicked in both.

Throwing bombs at air doesn't win fights, actually landing them does. If you throw twice as many strikes as your opponent and still get out landed 2 to 1 you most certainly aren't " winning".
This

Back