The Trevor Wittman role is absolutely redundant.

His criticisms really seemed inconsistent. Some guys he shit on for not giving specific advice on how to get inside the pocket and some he praised for the "rah rah" cheerleader "advice". Reminded me of that one douche who viciously criticizes the way celebs dress.

They do it so you potentially avoid Diaz stuff like this on ESPN.

Completely unnecessary

I kept hoping someone would get a ko while he was talking just to fuck up the commentary

I love him! I think this is brilliant. Reminds me of when they used to do the Eddie Bravo scorecards.

They do it so you potentially avoid Diaz stuff like this on ESPN.

BAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA! How did I forget this <Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo> That was Demetrius Johnson holding the camera as he needed a second job :D

He gives no insight and his voice isn't made for TV. Worthless, comes to mind.

It's funny because they go to commercial during the breaks so you don't even know what he's talking about lol

People that think Trevor Whitmans role is redundant are the type of people that put ketchup on their steak.

I did an image search and he’s a weird looking skinny wigger to boot.

I think it’s alright, he had some good insight every now and then.
However...I’d rather it not always be Trevor Whitman. Switching it up to different coaches per event would be cool. Myself personally would like to hear someone like Zahabi, Del Fierro, Mendez, or Mark Henry’s take or insight.

Or my personal favorite....Serra and Longo
<Goldie11>

I think he's OK.

As far as the comparison to Gene Steratore, someone like Wittmann seems like the perfect person to break down the corner conversations.

I do think trying different coaches might be a good idea. Nothing against Wittmann but I feel like it could be better. He could get better though.

It would be funny to have Nate Diaz do one. He's not a coach but he has been a corner. He would just be really high and say weird stuff.

I didn't recognize his name (had to Google; recognize his mug)...they would have done well to remind us who the fuck he is. It's very unnecessary, especially when they go to commercial and you can't even hear what he's recapping. Give us some insight on that shit we didn't even hear

Started off with “I love what both corners said” every time

they owe him so he will stay for now...

I appreciate them trying to do something new but I really don't care about his opinion and don't think it adds anything to the show.

I like him there but I think he should be able to talk about whatever the fuck he is currently thinking about the fight.

Back