The Trenches, Episode 19 Poll: Who is most likely to be cleared by NSAC in Jan. 29's hearing?

Who is most likely to be cleared to compete by the NSAC in Jan. 29's hearing?

• Total voters
If the fight had continued, TJ would have gotten his head continually caved in a little more.

If you get dropped twice in a row and is continuously getting pounded then you can't really protest when the ref steps in

If you get dropped twice in a row and is continuously getting pounded then you can't really protest when the ref steps in
Doubly so when it all goes down in 30 seconds.

@Frank McEdgar brought the heat. It's tough, when you ask all these relevant questions it'd be hard not to address them. Well done.

@Frank McEdgar brought the heat. It's tough, when you ask all these relevant questions it'd be hard not to address them. Well done.

33p926b.jpg

Maybe they'll give Cejudo and Benavidez a season on TUF.

Why the hell does TJ deserve a rematch?

Why does the UFC want a rematch?

This makes no sense to me at all. TJ lost in 30 seconds. Neither guy is a draw, and both have contenders waiting for them. Both have contenders who have prior unavenged wins over them also.
What does B.o.D. 2.0 stand for?

The UFC has gone from being about divisions to being about names and superfights.

God I miss Joe Silva

The UFC has gone from being about divisions to being about names and superfights.

God I miss Jay Silva
We just got to see him put some dude to sleep on Golden Boy, it was a total comedy of errors.

Lol @ any of you fucking retards voting for Jones.

I'm super confused by how you can have 2 of them and all 3 as options in a "who is most likely" poll

You should either delete the "most" or change the options to tie between 2 and tie between all 3, because as it is now, it's confusing what you're really asking.

I think Conor is most likely, so I voted him. But I think two or all three are likely to be cleared.

I'm super confused by how you can have 2 of them and all 3 as options in a "who is most likely" poll

You should either delete the "most" or change the options to tie between 2 and tie between all 3, because as it is now, it's confusing what you're really asking.

I think Conor is most likely, so I voted him. But I think two or all three are likely to be cleared.
The question definitely evolved into "what is the most likely outcome from the NSAC hearing".

You don't see the commission granting him a license and it's business as usual?

No I don't, I also believe the NSAC has to take a stand. The UFC straight up spat in their faces by jumping states when they said no to licensing a cheat.

I'm hoping they take this opportunity to squash this corruption, even if temporarily.

@jei That TUF season would be fun . Imagine Joe telling Henry that he used to fuck guys like him in highschool that would be crazy man

I dislike TJ for how wholeheartedly he embraced being Dana's agent in killing the Flyweight division.

I can't really dislike him for complaining about the stoppage, since it's such a testament to his competitive drive. You have to expect some craziness in competition from your fighters.

The question definitely evolved into "what is the most likely outcome from the NSAC hearing".
Well I'm just saying it kind of kills the point of having a poll when the responders are answering two different questions

Back