The Trenches, Episode 19 Poll: Who is most likely to be cleared by NSAC in Jan. 29's hearing?

Who is most likely to be cleared to compete by the NSAC in Jan. 29's hearing?

• Total voters
Conor gets a slap on the wrist, Khabib gets a slightly longer suspension and/or stiffer fine, and Jon gets licensed with no issues.

Voted 2 of them as in Conor and Khabib. My prediction is 6 months for Conor, 12 months for Khabib. Both retroactive.

dana-white-money.jpg

ALL THREE

And jones gets a medal of honor for helping catch Walt Harris.<JonesLaugh>
Just two , Khabib isn’t a draw, Connie and Jones are, so uncle fester breaks out the cash to get things flowing again.

Khabib can suck it as far as Dana is concerned.

I don't see how Conor can be punished, period.

Khabib certainly something could happen. But chances are it will be time served counting towards a six month suspension and maybe a 50K fine or something. So in other words free to fight pretty damn quick.

Jones, nothing is going to happen to him. The experts will just explain what happen just like they have been doing and they'll just roll with that and license him after some questioning.

What do you think about TJ poor way of handling the loss is it a bad thing to see for the younger generations ?

Where do you thibk Dominick Cruz should be ranked at alltime great lists i think he is aheas of proven cheaters like Anderoid and Jones and also i believe he might be the most skilled fighter to ever step in the cage its a shame that injuries took so much from him.

What do you think about sherdog rankings having Usman ahead of Colby in their rankings ? I think thats pure bias since Colby is still the interim champ ans all Usnan did is beating Colby leftovers . You may say that he dominated RDA but RDA came close to finishing Usman ans was not even remotely close to finish Colby also the difference in the Maia fights is like day and night Colby beat him worse for 3 rounds than Woodley and Usman did for 10 rounds combined also Maia wobbled Usman in the first.

Trenches will air in a little over an hour, just for the word of warning. It will end before LFA begins.

Wu-Tang greetings to Jason and Ant!

* Should camps themselves also be punished for their fighters popping for PEDs? Such a method would also hurt the enablers of PED-abuse and therefore, possibly, make the war on drugs much more effective. It may seem extreme, but sometimes you have to kill the body to save the soul.

Addendum: Or if all of this seems highly sketchy from a legal viewpoint. Should anti-drug operations also heavily target training-camps and not just testing fighters.

* PFL president Carlos Silva has abandoned ship and instead signed to be the President of -- and I'm not even kidding here -- World Team Tennis! All of this seemed to happen out-of-the-blue. What is going on with PFL? And goddamit, isn't it hilarious that out of all the sports in existence, he left MMA for freaking Team Tennis!?

Last edited:
Video's on the first post, for anyone that is new to the show.

Googling onesies has unveiled a terrible part of mankinds fashion that I did not even know exist...

Googling onesies has unveiled a terrible part of mankinds fashion that I did not even know exist...
It's a whole new world, and a very scary rabbit hole.

JW Kiser vs Jack Swagger has to be the coolest name-battle in MMA history.

Lionheart reference<45>

Man I love that Karate Combat org, it's just like stuff from a movie.

Go Go Power UFC Rangers!

Make the UFC Belt Great Again!

Back