The Trenches, Episode 23 Poll: Which fight with GSP do you wish had happened the most?

Which fight with GSP do you wish had happened the most?

• Total voters
I am genuinely surprised with how close the results are, relatively speaking.

I have to say, this live chat thing didn't work for me at all

I have to say, this live chat thing didn't work for me at all
What suggestions, recommendations or improvements would you make to the broadcast?

What suggestions, recommendations or improvements would you make to the broadcast?
oh, I meant live threads. this auto refresh thread thing didn't work here. I joined the user group live threads but nothing

oh, I meant live threads. this auto refresh thread thing didn't work here. I joined the user group live threads but nothing
Ah, gotcha. Once you join the usergroup, you're always a part of it and it will activate whenever a thread is turned "Live" by a staff member. I have yet to make this thread live, but I will later on tonight. As you joined the usergroup, all PBP threads will be live for you as well.

Ah, gotcha. Once you join the usergroup, you're always a part of it and it will activate whenever a thread is turned "Live" by a staff member. I have yet to make this thread live, but I will later on tonight. As you joined the usergroup, all PBP threads will be live for you as well.
oh, it's for specific threads, I see

Khabib or Ben. I wanted to see how GSP held up against their grappling.

Anyone not voting for Anderson hasn't been a MMA fan for too long

Do we have more actual questions? We have a few guys chiming in with some, but most are just talking about GSP without asking anything.

Spider is the correct answer, but I voted other for selfish reasons. Not for thrilling fights or legendary matchups, but to see beatings. I used to f**king love how he nullified opponent’s strengths and broke them over the course of the fight. Historically I wanted him to fight and break Paul Daley, and present day I’d love to see him merk Masvidal.

Historically I wanted him to fight and break Paul Daley, and present day I’d love to see him merk Masvidal.
Could you imagine how upset Daley would have been going into round 3, unable to get any offense off after being planted on his back for the last 10 minutes? Man he'd rage so hard.

Alright, this thread is now LIVE! The broadcast will begin momentarily.

FYI @Toco.

Busted knee or knockout, the fact of the matter is definitely that Ngannou won, and won quickly.

Busted knee or knockout, the fact of the matter is definitely that Ngannou won, and won quickly.

I think one of the big ideas in peoples heads is that if Kongo-era Cain had taken that shot, he would have sprawl-wrestled immediately instead of getting his knee crumbled.

Anyone not saying Anderson is just wrong. That would have been something unbelievable for mma.

Back