The Trenches, Episode 18 Poll: Will Henry Cejudo and TJ Dillashaw make weight?

Will there be any weight issues for the UFC Brooklyn Main Event?

• Total voters
Welp, here we are, on an MMA show talking about breast implants. Another day in the life.

Not to mention that breasts are one of the first things to go when cutting weight (supposedly)

"A male-thought moment":D

Ant repping the Gillette commercial.

And he's now the Forums most hated person.

Because a basic commercial about not being an asshole is an insult to all men worldwide, apparently.:rolleyes:

I haz Hernandes. Just seems to be so much of a powerhouse against an ageing Cerrone.

Technically, Cerrone has the upper-hand though.

Beating an Perry who does everything wrong doesn't say much.

Benil and Canadian Gangster are not that far away from Cerrone quality wise.

I feel like it's going to look like the Jury/Cerrone fight.

The fact that "how much does the weight-cut affect him" can even be a huge x-factor in MMA is one of the sucky parts of the sport.

Cruz couldn't hold TJ down more for 3 seconds. Cejudo couldn't hold DJ down. Looks good for TJ

What a great show. We covered a ton of ground, had a solid discussion about TUF vs the Contender Series, and talked about just about every story worth talking about lately. Thank you all for submitting your questions, and the 'Ask Ant' column should come out tomorrow, where I'll let users know if their questions were selected for further discussion.

Looks like 59.4% of you were right to tell us to stop worrying so damn much, TJ and Cejudo each made weight just fine. TJ was the first to hit the scales at 124.6, and Cejudo hit 124.4 in less than an hour into the weigh-ins. Now it's time to see if anyone's compromised, but of the two, Cejudo looked a little more wiped if anyone.

Back