The Trenches, Episode 18 Poll: Will Henry Cejudo and TJ Dillashaw make weight?

Will there be any weight issues for the UFC Brooklyn Main Event?

• Total voters
Yeah, you're definitely going to have to go over pulsing and how no one has ever had anything happen like this "pulsing" nonsense.
We may circle back to the drug stories when the VADA tests come back for Jones, but is there anything more that anyone needs to say about it?

Why hasn't PVZ shaved her head yet?
Yup. No more talking...this needs to happen PRONTO!
pvz-lead-660x400.png

Actual question: UFC have any possible interest in an open weight masters series for fighters no longer fit to compete in an actual competitive division, yet big name enough to still sell fights?
It should be the open weight open substance division... with the fights taking place in the land of the rising testosterone levels or Russia etc If need be, to dodge drug tests.

The intros for Burgos are always top notch.

Aldo said he wants to fight 3 times this year then retire. He's already scheduled to fight Moicano. Who would you guys like to see him fight for his final 2 bouts?

TJ = Skelator?

TJ's style seems very cardio-heavy though. Weight-cutting could be trouble.

TJ = Skelator?

TJ's style seems very cardio-heavy though. Weight-cutting could be trouble.
It's a tough question, will he be able to go five hard rounds after the big weight cut?

I can’t see TJ missing. He would look like a huge ass if he did. So I think he’ll kill himself but make the weight. Hopefully compromising himself to the point that he gets KTFO.

That stupid snake.

TJ = Skelator?

Called it:cool:

Calling someone a snake just makes it sound like you're giving him a cool nickname.

Problem with Cejudo is that he doesn't seem self-aware corny, and is just corny.

Called it:cool:

Calling someone a snake just makes it sound like you're giving him a cool nickname.

Problem with Cejudo is that he doesn't seem self-aware corny, and is just corny.
It just felt...I don't know, I can't tell if he came up with it or if someone else told him to do it.

It feels like it's a setup for TJ to be a double champ, that's what this fight is for. Ends flyweight and makes a super champ.

Jason's promo idea is wise.

Last Flyweight Champion

But I guess the UFC wants to drag it out and announce it at a time when nobody talks about it so to downplay the reaction as much as possible.

Is the Flyweight Title Shoot a gift to appease TJ after the long time it took for him to get another title-shoot after losing to Cruz, and them giving his rival Garbant an instant rematch which pissed him off?

I now present you with the most difficult question in The Trenches history...

How do you correctly pronounce Chance Rencountre?

Why would you want to uglify a beautiful girl like Paige Van Zant?

The instinct seems foreign to me.

ykg.gif

Taking their word for it...both will make weight, not sure how TJ is going to perform tho.

Back