The Trenches, Episode 17 Poll: Who deserves the next title shot at welterweight in the UFC?

Who deserves the next welterweight title shot in the UFC?

• Total voters
"Gone are the days of the scrambler box..."

Sigh.

Ant pleads the fifth.

"I like street level crime" - Ant Walker, 2019.

Do you think MMA will move towards a boxing-model -- where promotions don't really matter and it's all about a few, top-level stars?

A fighter union?

d242a46d1c290cecc2fa777f8eb27fdc

?

PFL is attracting fewer viewers than WSOF did... pretty bad sign right there.

PFL is attracting fewer viewers than WSOF did... pretty bad sign right there.
200,000 people in America and "5 million" worldwide watched the championship. I use quotes because it seems like a stretch, although there were finalists from Brazil, Russia and other countries, so it's entirely possible.

200,000 people in America and "5 million" worldwide watched the championship. I use quotes because it seems like a stretch, although there were finalists from Brazil, Russia and other countries, so it's entirely possible.

I don't think many Russians watch at 5 in the morning.

Also, Facebook counts views just if you scroll through the post. So they're probably just counting those.

If GSP wanted it, it's easily GSP. Beings he doesn't, it's Colby.

The Fedor thing was when DC won the HW Championship and they displayed the longest HW winning-streak in Pride/UFC/Strikeforce

C1s8A7el.png

The Fedor thing was when DC won the HW Championship and they displayed the longest HW winning-streak in Pride/UFC/Strikeforce

C1s8A7el.png
That's it! I knew it was something like that. Good call.

That's it! I knew it was something like that. Good call.

I'm 100% sure that the graph was done by an intern. It's the only explenation<45>

Yeah, it was probably after the Derricks fight.

I can't understand why anyone would want Colby or Usman to be champ - they're like Jon Fitch with a microphone...

Anyone but those two.

Fuck it... Let Till beat Colby then let Till have another go.

I voted for Colby - though I don’t like his hateful rhetoric, he earned his shot

Back