The Trenches, Episode 15: Sherdog Live Chat (LIVE Thursday at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT)

Who is at fault for the UFC 232 debacle that moved the event from Las Vegas to Los Angeles?

• Total voters
UFC 232 is making life difficult for everyone. The show is still on tonight, it's just TBA right now.

We are back! The show will begin at 10 PM ET/7 PM PT/3 AM UK!

SHIT! Ma bad. I instantly clicked Jon Jones cuz he's fucking obviously at fault for either being a cheater or a neglectfully ignorant fucktard, but I didn't see "everyone" as an option before I did that. Can we include shit fans that will not only buy the UFC's bullshit, but happily the card as well?

SHIT! Ma bad. I instantly clicked Jon Jones cuz he's fucking obviously at fault for either being a cheater or a neglectfully ignorant fucktard, but I didn't see "everyone" as an option before I did that. Can we include shit fans that will not only buy the UFC's bullshit, but happily the card as well?
You can change your vote if you'd like.

First question: Is UFC 232 the biggest scandal in MMA history?

It's gotta be up there, right?

Why are ESPN and Sports Illustrated and other major outlets so quiet on this?

Consistency is key.

Ant comparing UFC to Golden Boy MMA

Savage:D

Gasp, they disagreed!

UFC Boise is coming right up, Jones vs DC 3 in Idaho!

Ant is on fire tonight.

Ant. You called it last week. You said the biggest threat to Woodley's belt is Dana White. Just yesterday, Dana said Woodley may not be a part of the next WW title fight.

"However, according to White, the only part of that statement not entirely accurate is champion Tyron Woodley’s involvement.

“That fight is happening or Usman vs. someone for the title,” White told MMAjunkie via text message."

Why do you think Dana has such a grudge against Woodley?

Boy, I don't hate the Romero vs Jones fight idea either, even though Romero needs to win some.

You know, somehow it feels like The Trenches started as an Q&A show. However, after Khabib-Conor, Hardy-Ostovich, Golden Boy, and now the Jones steroid debacle all happening as one big escapade -- it instead has turned into a podcast ventilating about the corruption, immorality, and stupidity of MMA<45>

Back