The Trenches, Episode 13: Sherdog Live Chat (This Thursday at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT)

Who is the greatest featherweight of all time? Jose Aldo or Max Holloway?

• Total voters
Just one hour left until the show begins! We still have room for some more questions if you have them.

Bellator is about to bomb Hawaii with 2 fight-cards in one weekend. Explain to us, how in the hell did they get there before the UFC?

Shoutout to legendary Hawaii MMA promotions Rumble on the Rock and Icon Sports.

Bellator is about to bomb Hawaii with 2 fight-cards in one weekend. Explain to us, how in the hell did they get there before the UFC?
Love this question.

How am I supposed to know that Sherdog is against phedophilia if they don't loudly condemn it!!!!?

That's not something that I can just intuit!

If Hollaway where to retire at this very moment, would people consider his career greater than Aldo?

Nah.

Hollaway lost to Porier too.

Mendes wrestling is more of a threat than Frankie's

When discussiong the greatest -- you really have to talk about acoomplishments. Not how impressive or intimidating they were. Otherwise Rumble would be ahead of DC.

Both Valentina and Joanna are best on the counter. The difference is, Joanna will lead if she doesn't get pressured, Valentina won't. So Valentina ended up outstriking her.

Can't we just say that woman's flyweight is a dumbster-fire? It's just a division there to give Valentina a belt!

Chances of Cain getting injured before the event: 95%

Cain vs Ngannou is just another attempt by the UFC to punish Ngannou for making a mockery of their precious hype-machine.

Cain vs Ngannou is just another attempt by the UFC to punish Ngannou for making a mockery of their precious hype-machine.
It will make Cain look awesome and right back in there for another title shot if he wins.

So who REALLY won the fight, Oscar De La Hoya or Floyd Mayweather?

If Jeicex's question isn't better than mine -- I'm requesting, no, demanding his position!!!

jei get's payed for this, right?

If Jeicex's question isn't better than mine -- I'm requesting, no, demanding his position!!!

jei get's payed for this, right?
Well I can't promise "better" but it's topical for Saturday and we're pouring one out for big Fox.

Back