The Trenches, Episode 12: Sherdog Live Chat (This Thursday at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT)

Should the UFC have booked Greg Hardy on the same card as Rachael Ostovich?

• Total voters
Let's remember that the UFC passed of Reza Medadi's jail time as him having "personal problems"

Zubaira Tukhugov

Damn, Anthony is really laying it into how dumb and immoral this sport really is.

Damn, Anthony is really laying it into how dumb and immoral this sport really is.
I need to find a better sport. Curling looks interesting enough.

The stupids have inherited the earth.

So what did Khabib mean with "finish your husband" anyways? Did he mean have sex with him or beat him? Because a sex joke would be a very no-no thing for a muslim to say to a female in the Arabian Penninsula of all places.

So what did Khabib mean with "finish your husband" anyways? Did he mean have sex with him or beat him? Because a sex joke would be a very no-no thing for a muslim to say to a female in the Arabian Penninsula of all places.
That's what he actually said? I didn't listen to it but I heard it was something people were upset about.

Joanna is willing to lead -- Shevchenko is only really great when she's fighting on the counter.

That's what he actually said? I didn't listen to it but I heard it was something people were upset about.

"Be a fighter inside your home. All the time, finish your husband. Smash him really bad."

Considering his english level, it probably wasn't an innuendo.

"Be a fighter inside your home. All the time, finish your husband. Smash him really bad."

Considering his english level, it probably wasn't an innuendo.
Boy, the "smash him really bad" part makes me wonder what the heck he was trying to say.

Boy, the "smash him really bad" part makes me wonder what the heck he was trying to say.

That is what happens when your entire terminology is centred around MMA-related things.

How the hell do you predict a Brian Ortega fight anyways? The dude loses until he wins.

Holloway's volume and lateral moment could be an issue, is what I can think off.

Damn I'm starting to get assignments.

"Ant you have cracked skull?" <45>

Thank you for watching the show, everyone, and if you missed it, you can check it out any time on that link on youtube. It's already posted so it can be replayed whenever you want.

And thank you for your great questions this week. Ant's "Ask Ant" column should be up tomorrow, and I will post it in this thread and let those of you know if your question was answered.

Back