The Trenches, Episode 11: Sherdog Live Chat (This Thursday at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT)

Should Israel Adesanya be fighting Anderson Silva?

• Total voters
hqdefault.jpg

And we are LIVE again!

giphy.gif

I was going to fold my laundry to his podcast. And now, I have nothing to listen to while folding it, isolating me in the gray-bleak boredom of doing laundry.

I was going to fold my laundry to his podcast. And now, I have nothing to listen to while folding it, isolating me in the gray-bleak boredom of doing laundry.
It's back, I fixed the link on the first post

The new link! Also on the first post.

Well I don't think Chuck wants to fight. He wants to make big money. Fighting is the only reliable way he can make big money.

Mamed as the GOAT MW?

<{cruzshake}>

1-1 vs Santiago in his Prime

No thoughts on the damaging effects of PEDs?

Watching a bunch of guys whose ballsacks has sunken to the size of raisins is a bit discouraging.

Sweet that my question got answered, but I think the nuance was a bit lost by the removal of my second and third paragrpah;)

Do you think Interim Titles actually work to draw additional viewers and interests? We sure seem to have a lot of them

One FC doesn't have Soccer Kicks. They have Knees on the ground.

How can we have so much praise for One's weight-cutting policy when there is no transparity to it? All we have is One's word that the process is followed and done correctly. You cannot trust the word of an MMA promoter, ever.

Thank you @BenjaminDuffy for stepping in to co-host this show, it was a good one. Lot of laughs, plenty of questions answered, and a good time all around.

Thank you to all of you for submitting questions, we certainly appreciate them and we look forward to more next week. Some unanswered questions and even possibly one or two the fellas touched on tonight may be covered in this week's 'Ask Ant' column, which I will post in this thread and tag those of you that had questions answered.

Back