The Trenches, Ep. 36 Poll: Do the losses for Northcutt/Alvarez show the strength of other orgs?

Do the debut losses of Alvarez and Northcutt in One show the strength of talent outside the UFC?

• Total voters
I am absolutely positive that this showcases the strength of other organizations.
ONE is making moves, half a year ago it was impossible to watch ONE events live in Austria, now it works.

I like it and the whole MMA community should like it. Hope ONE can gain some traction worldwide and shake up the sport.
and it's free on youtube!❤

Plenty of top 10 fighters in promotions that fans would consider the "B leagues". Even guys that could potentially beat UFC champs. SF was supposedly the B leagues and fighters from that promotion went and snatched up just about UFC every belt. If there's money and good talent scouting behind a promotion, there will likely be elite fighters.

Lets be honest , Eddie got beat what was left from him by Justin and Dustin while Sage never really passed the regional level de facto since he was just fighting regional level fighters under the UFC banner he even lost to that french guy in a fight which sage got dropped/rocked several times i think by jabs or lead hooks if i can remember correctly .
There is good talent outside the UFC but i still think that UFC has the best fighters out of any other promotion and is the best MMA promotion , Saying another promotion has better fighters is more of a "im trying to be cool" pick.

Sage is a joke, and Eddie isn't tough enough too compete anymore.. He's scared to get hit and when he does.. He's done for.. Their losses don't tell us shit.

I don't think that Northcutt would win any fights at 185 in the UFC or Bellator either...

Well it does show the "strength" of the fighters outside the UFC.

(If you know what I mean)
[<cena1}

Back