"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

lol and what is muricas true nature ? exploitation of immigrants ? lynching those of color ? slavery maybe ?

nice straw man

the nature of America is not to deny free speech to conservative voices on college campuses

the nature of America is not to force women to share a bathroom with a man who simply needs to believe he's a woman to make himself one

this will not end well for the country; thankfully most soldiers and cops are traditionalist and conservative.
once they choose sides, your side's political fate will be sealed.

nothing like quoting a house negro to show how progressive you are.

Ha! I'm a field negro turned blue collar freeman to the fullest. You're a whiney little yuppy bitch literally crying for handouts.

I don't take scraps from mastah like you. Im a freeman not dependent on whiteys charity and pity - i work for everything I have.

You go around calling people you disagree with house negros but you know very little about the views of Malcolm X.

Last edited:
nice straw man

the nature of America is not to deny free speech to conservative voices on college campuses

the nature of America is not to force women to share a bathroom with a man who simply needs to believe he's a woman to make himself one

this will not end well for the country; thankfully most soldiers and cops are traditionalist and conservative.
once they choose sides, your side's political fate will be sealed.

My sides political fate? are you a fool ? you infer you know my politics based on what exactly.

was also nature of murica to segregate bathrooms based on color, so i see how you have a historical context and problem with bathroom use.

for a long time you denied women free speech, so another thing simple coming back around for another go in your society.

My only point which flew over your head was WTF is exactly then nature of Murica, ohh yahh there is none.

A see a fool is all you are.

Let the record show that at least I had the guts and ability to try and justify why I thought straight men had more skin in the civilization game then others. You, on the other hand, have nothing to officer but deflection.

Its not deflection its that when someone says something so shit they pants retarded it really isnt worth much of an argument and just deserves scorn.

Sorry bro America is the land of the free and while we have made mistakes we correct them and we dont do second class citizens here. That is the argument right there. Acting like everyone is beneath the straight white man is the reason all these obnoxious identity groups are popping up in the first place.

Seeing as how I am a white straight male and you are not do you really think my vote should have more sway than yours ?

There will be no small irony in the people who decried any decrease in military spending as treason being lasersniped from space.

Part of me sees the government as too big to change democratically, but it has been a long time developing. People got lazy and most of the activism you see now is poorly aimed and thought out. That's why we make such a big deal out of the Presidency, we want to pretend our vote is the ultimate expression of democracy, and it is really the least you can possibly do.

I am also very aware that the one to suffer most in a civil war, and possibly after depending on who wins, would be minorities, women, and children. I'm not willing to see that happen just so some new Robespierre can rise up.

Ha! I'm a field negro turned blue collar freeman to the fullest. You're a whiney little yuppy bitch literally crying for handouts.
Wandy is not just black, but apparently a Malcom X fan? Colour me surprised.

... you think the blame is only on one side of the aisle (im willing to bet thats the opposite side than yours, too, right?? LOL).

Since you bring it up, what amount of blame (and for what) are blacks willing to accept for whatever they consider to be their situation?

My sides political fate? are you a fool ? you infer you know my politics based on what exactly.

was also nature of murica to segregate bathrooms based on color, so i see how you have a historical context and problem with bathroom use.

for a long time you denied women free speech, so another thing simple coming back around for another go in your society.

My only point which flew over your head was WTF is exactly then nature of Murica, ohh yahh there is none.

A see a fool is all you are.

you trying to compare racial segregation with women being forced to share bathroom with mentally unstable men who believe they are women is enough to realize the dangers of the progressive agenda.

the line has been drawn and there is no middle ground; either you realize progressives for the bolshevik fascists they are, or you're part of the problem.

Seeing as how I am a white straight male and you are not do you really think my vote should have more sway than yours ?

can you find where I said white straight men should have more vote sway than me ? I only said straight males, but thanks for showing us your true colors.

can you find where I said white straight men should have more vote sway than me ? I only said straight males, but thanks for showing us your true colors.

Its alright to take power from others as long as you are in the empowered group right ?

I hope you're applying this to its logical conclusion?

Just stop dude taxes are part of running a successful country and you are every bit the utopian that super left wingers are.

Every vote should be equal and no one in America should be treated second class.

Just stop dude taxes are part of running a successful country and you are every bit the utopian that super left wingers are.

Every vote should be equal and no one in America should be treated second class.

I'm not going to harp on the taxation is theft point this time. By now, as uncomfortable as it is to realize, I think you at least passively accept that's what is happening.

With regard to the vote issue, why don't the people that have their money taken have more of a say on how much is taken than the people its being given to?

I'm not going to harp on the taxation is theft point this time. By now, as uncomfortable as it is to realize, I think you at least passively accept that's what is happening.

With regard to the vote issue, why should the people that have their living standards subsidized also have as much of a say in how much they're subsidized? In other words, why don't the people that have their money taken have more of a say on how much is taken than the people its being given to?
This is also essentially questioning whether people with disabilities should have as much of a say as those without disabilities.

This is also essentially questioning whether people with disabilities should have as much of a say as those without disabilities.

As it should be, if the people with disabilities have a conflict of interest in their vote.

With regard to the vote issue, why should the people that have their living standards subsidized also have as much of a say in how much they're subsidized? In other words, why don't the people that have their money taken have more of a say on how much is taken than the people its being given to?

Because me friend everyone votes for the guy they think will give them the best deal and plenty of rich folks get subsidies corporate welfare etc so its all the same.

Everyone gets a say cuz this is America and we are a great country

Its alright to take power from others as long as you are in the empowered group right ?

The children living under their parent's roof don't have the same power and rights as the parents. The same way, there are some Americans who have no skin in the game and are actually living off the tax payer dole. Why should their vote be equal to all others ?

The fact is, there's a reason straight men choose Trump by a wide, wide margin. We will be stupid to not back those who created the Western world and are upholding it.

Because me friend everyone votes for the guy they think will give them the best deal and plenty of rich folks get subsidies corporate welfare etc so its all the same.

Everyone gets a say cuz this is America and we are a great country

As long as you don't understand tax cuts to mean corporate welfare, we agree. Then again corporations can't vote anyway.

Also yes, people vote according to their (immediate) self interests. Agreed. In fact that has applications for why democracies are so unstable. Your answer though, doesn't qualify why someone should have as much of a say in how much money is expropriated from someone else to give to themselves. With that said, why should welfare and unemployment recipients have as much of a vote individually?

Also yes, people vote according to their (immediate) self interests. Agreed. In fact that has applications for why democracies are so unstable. Your answer though, doesn't qualify why someone should have as much of a say in how much money is expropriated from someone else to give to themselves. With that said, why should welfare and unemployment recipients have as much of a vote individually?

How many times do I have to explain this to you. Because this is America land of the free and a bastion of freedom. The lowest single mom and the highest rich man in the land both get to have a say. Its part of what makes this a great country. We might not get equal outcomes but we do get equal rights

Thanks for playing my man

Back