The top3 P4P of all time from USA are all HWs

look here, p4p is meaningless and HW is the only division that truly matters in terms of GOATness. just the facts jack.

Yeah, fact is HWs would beat anybody else...

P4P discussions exist though, of course in sherdog heavies but also among fighters, coaches and pundits. It's only in the USA where three heavyweights can claim to be top3 p4p ever in their country...and somebody would agree.

Someone has a selective memory.

Embarassed in this thread. 1 more win for me. Must be 17ish to zero for me.

OH and in page 6 you linked a thread. Im not going to read your thousands words essay filled with spoiler tags to find the answer.

You can answer right now. Takes one second. Whos better p4p Hughes or Penn? I just want to know your opinion without reading one of your shit biased "debunk" threads that is written like a teenager.
nah. not 17-0. You´re winnin´by a much wider margin: 32-0.

Lil Disciple didnt find that answer p.6, & he claims that he can read... again..

lol.png

Jones is literally the most consensual answer for P4P GOAT, except for PED moralists. Holly shit I honestly have the impression you are legit retarded; not mad at all mate its what I take from most of ur replys in all honesty

So you are slowly starting to get my point... Jones is on your list not because he has fought multiple weight classes, but because he has dominated his division for years. So one could assume that if he was able to dominate a division for so many years, he would also do it in any division if we scaled his body size to any division. Hence why he is one of the best p4p fighter of all time. Do you get it now?

THAT is what P4P is all about.

Thats why i can't rank Hendo this high p4p. No matter his success in multiple weight classes, he has never proven to be the undisputed best in any division, hence why he can't be that high in a p4p list.

Last edited:
So you dummy is slowly starting to get it. Jones is on your list but not because he has fought multiple weight classes. Because he has dominated his division. So one could assume that if he was able to dominate a division for so many years, we could assume that he would do any division if we scaled his body size to any division. Hence why he is one of the best p4p fighter of all time. Do you get it now?

THAT is what P4P is all about.

Thats why i can't rank Hendo this high p4p. No matter his success in multiple weight classes, he has never proven to be the undisputed best in any division, hence why he can't be that high in a p4p list.

#1 p4p shertard you are
Jones or MM have been #1 p4p contenders for about a decade and actually in GOAT discussions due to their run at their division alone. Hughes is not.
The number of elite wins across different weightclass of Hendo, BJ or Frankie don't match Jones and MM championship runs at FLW and LHW respectively; but they do match and surpass Hughes run at WW alone imo.

Do you grasp it monumental retard? In any case, you've littered this thread well enough, you can go do the nerd elsewhere already,

#1 p4p shertard you are
Jones or MM have been #1 p4p contenders for about a decade and actually in GOAT discussions due to their run at their division alone. Hughes is not.
The number of elite wins across different weightclass of Hendo, BJ or Frankie don't match Jones and MM championship runs at FLW and LHW respectively; but they do match and surpass Hughes run at WW alone imo.

Do you grasp it monumental retard? In any case, you've littered this thread well enough, you can go do the nerd elsewhere already,

Hughes dominated a weight class. Hendo hasn't. Do you grasp it or do you need a drawing? I just can't believe how dense you are.

Damn.. I gave him propz, acknowledged his superiority, & thats how Im rewarded...

Cruel world...

Im just sad that you were scared to argue with me. All you needed to do is copy paste one sentence.

But you were like "What about that 4th line of the 3rd paragraph of the 5th page of the 2nd verse of this post? Thats where you're wrong! HAH!!!!!".

All I asked is for you to man up and copy paste the damn sentence.

But you were too scared to do so.

Lil Disciple... dont be that humble...you´re winnin´ by a shameless landslide: 32-0

I have yet to win ONE debate against you.

It iz what it iz.

There you get my like for speaking the truth for once.

Main event coming up, who do you got?

I got Adesanya via UD but i might be totally wrong. This is one hard fight to call.

There you get my like for speaking the truth for once.

Main event coming up, who do you got?

I got Adesanya via UD but i might be totally wrong. This is one hard fight to call.
Hey, Lil Disciple...

Do I look...

baby-sitter?

babalu eye.gif

Hey, Lil Disciple...

Do I look...

You look like you need a baby sitter. Oh wait you got your mom one floor up from her basement to do that.

You look mad that i embarassed you once again.

Oh and Sobral wished he could slap you for your mis-use of his gif.

Back