The Top 3 LW are

Matchups complicate these rankings. The way I see it:

Conor should beat Eddie again. Should be even against RDA and Tony. Tough fight with Khabib.
Khabib should beat Conor, Tony and Eddie. Tough fight against RDA.
Tony should beat Eddie. Tough fights with Conor, RDA and Khabib.
RDA should beat Eddie in a rematch. Should be even against Conor, Tony (dont forget RDA had problems before fight and ate that huge eyepoke) and Khabib.

This is the main reason this div is nice.

Eddies not that good, dude get your head out of you ass. He's was 2 promotion Champ and beat Pettis, gilbert and RDA back to back to back. Just because Connor made him look bad doesn't mean shit. Your a Noob maybe WWE is for you.

He's not.

Melendez beat him IMO. In the Pettis fight he looked like shit and Pettis arguably beat him too. Then he fought RDA after a terrible weight cut and managed to KO him. Congratulations to him, but I don't think he should've been fighting for the title in the first place.

Don't even care about where they are truly ranked, just want to see the top guys fight one another soon.

Cool story bro

dsc_8765.jpg

He leapfrogged the entire division to beat the weakest LW champ in history to date. That does not make Colin a LW great. Had he actually had to climb the LW ranks like a true champion, he'd not have gotten the shot.

Other LW's are better than Colin, as there's better MW's than Bisping.

Inb4 you go delusional

1.) Mystic Mac
2.) Ferg
3.) Khabib
4.) Eddie
5.) RDA

1.Conor
2.Ferguson
3.Barboza
4.RDA (seems slightly declined)
5.Eddie
6.Khabib and Gall tied (both undefeated, too early to tell who's better)
Nate not included, I don't think he can make weight any more, too big.

Back